Jump to content

South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)


Roy Dillard

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, rlh said:

@Roy Dillard  SP's season is over.  You think I'm joking.  I'm not.

I'm not falling for that mess rlh. You no that everybodys season is over but out of all the teams in 1A South Pitt's season lasted longer than anybodys. Now its time for Roy to send the goat out and pegleg and power p to gas up the plane. You no I ain't joking neither.

On a serious note, I didn't fall for that 21 point 'dog business either...too much pride and tradition in South Pittsburg for that. Everyone has their opinion about why the game went as it did, and mine is the defensive adjustments made by the Pirate staff. Blitz package was awesome, and disguised pretty well. Overloading one side of the line and changing plays out of that formation not too shabby either.

  One last thing...someone should send Jones a thank-you card. I doubt the season ends this way if he stayed...JMO

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'm not falling for that mess rlh. You no that everybodys season is over but out of all the teams in 1A South Pitt's season lasted longer than anybodys. Now its time for Roy to send the goat out and pegleg and power p to gas up the plane. You no I ain't joking neither.

On a serious note, I didn't fall for that 21 point 'dog business either...too much pride and tradition in South Pittsburg for that. Everyone has their opinion about why the game went as it did, and mine is the defensive adjustments made by the Pirate staff. Blitz package was awesome, and disguised pretty well. Overloading one side of the line and changing plays out of that formation not too shabby either.

  One last thing...someone should send Jones a thank-you card. I doubt the season ends this way if he stayed...JMO

Trader what kind of mess is this? I garuntee I wouldnt waste the card or the postage money to send to that snake oil salesman Jones man.  Maybe we can send one with genotard when he goes and visits him.  You think im joking but im not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Congrats to SP on the win. You guys are truly the Bama of the east. Count them out all you want and it could come back to bite you in the arse. Great season McKenzie!

I was rooting for McKenzie just because they put my team out but I have met some good people from SP over the years and following them this year I could tell that bunch started improving mid season through the end. With all that team went through I can honestly say they came together and earned it. Says a lot for the coaches that held them together and the players for believing. Last year they was the team to beat but this years team really got after it. Was a great game to watch. Congrats to the entire SP community. Well deserved. They was without a doubt the most improved team from start to finish this year. 

Edited by sum1uno
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Trader what kind of mess is this? I garuntee I wouldnt waste the card or the postage money to send to that snake oil salesman Jones man.  Maybe we can send one with genotard when he goes and visits him.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, that Jasper Jones man got eliminated from the playoffs.  His season is over.  I'm not joking either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I was rooting for McKenzie just because they put my team out but I have met some good people from SP over the years and following them this year I could tell that bunch started improving mid season through the end. With all that team went through I can honestly say they came together and earned it. Says a lot for the coaches that held them together and the players for believing. Last year they was the team to beat but this years team really got after it. Was a great game to watch. Congrats to the entire SP community. Well deserved. They was without a doubt the most improved team from start to finish this year. 

Our boys believed , they rallied around the coaches and our fans stayed behind them. It was very rewarding to all of us. 

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
  • Create New...