Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Congrats to Westview, Picked you to win it all to start the season, Didn't really think you would be playing us but thought we might have a Chance of getting there. Proud of our kids, proved a lot of people wrong. Matchups are huge and you were a nightmare matchup for us, We wanted to just pound the ball and keep the ball all night and we had to alter that in our 1st drive, once you go away from you're game plan,it usually kills you eventually and it did us, I'm sure we could have kept it closer but were playing to win even if it got us destroyed. A loss is a loss.  We for sure lost to the best team in 2a. HATS OFF.

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Eh, there's a couple who makes it hard to compliment em. Know what I mean? Reminds me of another past team we used to play in playoffs.

Glad you made it home safely. You and I been teamed up about 10 years and gonna miss the connection of having kids on the field together.  Been real!

Can't wait to see Levi next year. I know he'll work hard and be a beast!

Wanted to tell you both congratulations on a great season. From one Carter County sports dad to another I'm sure it was a heck of a ride. Maybe next year we can give you boys a ball game. Again congrats on a terrific year. 

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Wanted to tell you both congratulations on a great season. From one Carter County sports dad to another I'm sure it was a heck of a ride. Maybe next year we can give you boys a ball game. Again congrats on a terrific year. 

Thanks Warrior, hope you guys get straightened out. Hard to start from the bottom. Good luck.

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Thanks Warrior, you're always a class act on here! Wish I had a kid left to play against you all one more time Lol 

17 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

You are drunk. Somebody needs to cut you off.

No I just wanted everyone opinion since some are trying to discredit what Hampton accomplished this year. Seems like Westview was very lucky with the new realignment and getting in 2a plus some 2a schools going to 1a.