Hardaway Busted! East should vacate titles

"Since you care so much about secondary sports in Memphis/Shelby County you should move here and run for office. You had nothing to say this year at all because you had no rumors to build your bias on. I bet you thanked God in your nightly prayers that no team from Memphis/Shelby County won a title this year. "

On 3/30/2022 at 9:56 AM, warmachine7954 said:

Don't try to get out of it. Mine was a tounge in cheek jab that I've made at you before. 

You're the one that brought current politics into the conversation.

On 3/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, warmachine7954 said:

Telling someone to run for office isn't bringing up politics. That's telling someone to run for office. Then you later state well yes Running for office is Political

Blaming me for him stepping through "the door" is like blaming the victim for the crime. Get out of here with that stuff. 

"My comment has nothing to do with him replying. 

My comment, which I've made before, was a statement telling him if he wanted to make a change then he should run for office. Yes, running for a local government office is political."

Once again you were the one that brought up Politics and one min you said you didn't and the next you stated differently.  If you would have not brought up Politics you would't have gotten a Political reply.  Can you help what he said no, but once again your statement prompted his reply.

On 4/4/2022 at 10:21 AM, warmachine7954 said:

Each school in Shelby County has a zone. The issue is Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis are urban areas have a ton of schools. Small rural or suburban areas don't have many if any choices beyond 1-3 schools. The municipal schools in Shelby County, Bartlett, Germantown, Arlington, and Collierville allow transfers from outside their districts. People in more populated areas are at the mercy of their zoned school as far as CTE class offerings and alternative programs. Not all schools can offer all things so kids transfer where those things are offered. 

No one says anything about a student that wants to study automotive repair, welding, computer programing, etc... that transfers. It's only athletes. Same with college. Computer whiz gets hired by Apple at 16 and never goes to college no one bats an eye. If he's 17 and can go pro and skip college to play baseball then everyone has an opinion.

Rules?  Who needs them right?  Why would any society think rules are needed!?!