Enrollment Numbers

2 hours ago, fredjones said:

The number that the whole proposal is based off of is the largest school in the state.  Once that number is known, everything else falls into place.

That’s one thing that stands out to me, I’d rather average the top 5 or 10. One huge school could really throw off the counts. 

6 hours ago, mrbigster said:

This just my opinion.I really like Lake Co playing Trenton,wish they were still playing Dresden and South Fulton.Like playing UC.And wouldn't mind if McKenzie and Hunt were in the other side of the bracket.Know Hunt is AA.I know some schools are smaller than Lake Co but if these teams go AA,who is left? Bruceton?Gleason?Greenfield?South Fulton? Think Lake Co has fared pretty well over the years.Not be just handed an easy state title run if these teams leave.I don't know why these other schools the size of LC haven't done as well?But I'd rather lose to these teams,than beat a team by 50 points every game.Again.Just my opinion.Just wherever TSSAA puts a team.Play ball.

Play up then

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Play up then

I'm talking about if they are in Single A.I don't see many true rural schools stepping up to play larger schools .Central is a big school compared to LC.Id think Gibson Co is close to double.Dont know what they  old have one season to next.Then there's Union City and Haywood.Im talking about really  rural small school.Id imagine West Carroll has 150 to 200 more students than LC.Give LC 150 more students and stay Single A like West Carroll and see what would probably happen.As for moving to AA,playing Central,Gibson Co,Haywood co,and then state contender Trenton,.Not too bad.

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'm talking about if they are in Single A.I don't see many true rural schools stepping up to play larger schools .Central is a big school compared to LC.Id think Gibson Co is close to double.Dont know what they  old have one season to next.Then there's Union City and Haywood.Im talking about really  rural small school.Id imagine West Carroll has 150 to 200 more students than LC.Give LC 150 more students and stay Single A like West Carroll and see what would probably happen.As for moving to AA,playing Central,Gibson Co,Haywood co,and then state contender Trenton,.Not too bad.

Pretty sure Haywood would be 3A

On 6/27/2022 at 1:08 PM, ILB1999WHS said:

Private schools can keep to themselfs.  They showed they can't play by the rules, and no one wants to play them.  They can give sholarships and play each other.  I never want to see them in public school divisions again.

If you really think that public schools don't bend or outright break TSSAA rules, then I've got a cabin in the mountain woods of Haywood Countty that you should buy.