Rebulls headin' two Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. Mr. Clemmer played hiz best gaim az a rebull....Lots ov play acshun and a goodur design bye DH and staif

b. #83 fer tha Rebs showed upp big

c. Steve Supperior feeled iz vurry nice, butt yore a haif mile away frum tha acshun inn thair stainds

4. Cyunts Hil haz sum big ole linemuns and speady baicks

e. Showt out two Speedy Gillans on a nice one-handed ketch.....

:popcorneater:

33 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. Mr. Clemmer played hiz best gaim az a rebull....Lots ov play acshun and a goodur design bye DH and staif

b. #83 fer tha Rebs showed upp big

c. Steve Supperior feeled iz vurry nice, butt yore a haif mile away frum tha acshun inn thair stainds

4. Cyunts Hil haz sum big ole linemuns and speady baicks

e. Showt out two Speedy Gillans on a nice one-handed ketch.....

:popcorneater:

5. STARS n MOMMA run the clock on some NET BBQ? :hungry:

Razorback Hog Pig Riding GIF - Razorback Hog Pig Riding Wild Pig GIFs

:roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

SHHS fans were over there in the dark. PA guy is the worst that I’ve heard. I entered the game through the home gate and it was a hike to the visitors side. Lots of fences and rails at Kermit. Every thing is very nice and landscaped. I hate tracks at football stadiums.

The reports of our demise are over exaggerated!  The Knoxville media said that the West / Alcoa game will make both teams better. They also say that Maryville losing  to Alcoa means  MHS is down. I think the same hold true for MHS and we are getting better! Go Rebels

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

SHHS fans were over there in the dark. PA guy is the worst that I’ve heard. I entered the game through the home gate and it was a hike to the visitors side. Lots of fences and rails at Kermit. Every thing is very nice and landscaped. I hate tracks at football stadiums.

The reports of our demise are over exaggerated!  The Knoxville media said that the West / Alcoa game will make both teams better. They also say that Maryville losing  to Alcoa means  MHS is down. I think the same hold true for MHS and we are getting better! Go Rebels

I didn’t know you were there. Shoulda joined the 32 yard line crew.