Huntingdon Mustangs vs Milan

horse

9 hours ago, footballover said:

Tough 2nd half of the season for the Stangs. Should beat Gibson Co and Westview. Milan Peabody and if they can still stand up to play Union City will be a gauntlet of a 5 game stretch. 4-1 would be amazing I bet most would take 3-2

I would be ok with 3-2 in that stretch. Especially if our one upset is in Milan. :roflolk:

I didn't expect Milan to beat Haywood, but I thought it would be more competitive than it turned out to be. Kind of hard for me to say for sure just what level of good this Milan team is. 

Huntingdon, on the other hand, put up a statement win against Riverside and seem to be playing better each week. In week 2 I would have told you Bulldogs beat the Mustangs by 20. I think we have a shot here now. Most picks will be on Milan's side, but if Huntingdon has half the success running the ball on Milan that Haywood did, the Mustangs will be right there all game long.

25 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

We all know what Huntingdon will try to do. SG had a lot of success with their running attack against Milan but ran out of time. I would compare Huntingdon to that style but with better misdirection and better athletes running the ball.  

Huntingdons overall size is smaller than sgc

40 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

I didn't expect Milan to beat Haywood, but I thought it would be more competitive than it turned out to be. Kind of hard for me to say for sure just what level of good this Milan team is. 

Huntingdon, on the other hand, put up a statement win against Riverside and seem to be playing better each week. In week 2 I would have told you Bulldogs beat the Mustangs by 20. I think we have a shot here now. Most picks will be on Milan's side, but if Huntingdon has half the success running the ball on Milan that Haywood did, the Mustangs will be right there all game long.

Did you watch the game ? I didn’t expect Milan expect Milan to get slapped. I didn’t think they would win though. Riverside is confusing to me. I watched your guys game and they didn’t look impressive but if you just look at their overall wins they look really good.