Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

10 minutes ago, eers said:

Ok, this is going to get me a tongue lashing I’m sure, BUT I don’t think Springfield can beat a good team throwing the ball. HC loads the box Friday and the prolific SHS offense is silenced.

Henry County 27   
Springfield 7

I think Springfield not only wins this Friday night, but next Friday night as well. :D Different team this year folks. I think it will be 2 really tough test for the Jackets, but they will get it done. 

• Like 1

IMO Jackets have the best passing game they've had since 2010...

Plenty of receivers and a QB who can put it anywhere on the field.

2 of our top pass catchers this season didn't play against Henry either time last year.

Henry does what they do, if the Jackets can slow down there run and put them in obvious passing situations (3&7+) the Jackets may surprise some with the outcome. Henry cant keep up with the Jackets in the air. 

But this is all IF'S! they have to line up and play @7 on Friday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, eers said:

Ok, this is going to get me a tongue lashing I’m sure, BUT I don’t think Springfield can beat a good team throwing the ball. HC loads the box Friday and the prolific SHS offense is silenced.

Henry County 27   
Springfield 7

WOW a blow out.  Shutting our offense down and spanking our defense both.  Whew.  Does this mean Beech puts a 50 on us next week too?

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

We missed 2 big passing plays in Paris last year and the bubble screens on the first drive in the playoffs was our only successful plays before we started shooting ourselves in the foot.

Would love to see them let Crenshaw loose and show off his arm and legs!

They’ve got to hit on these plays they’ve been hitting on. Im also anxious to see how the Jackets play in the trenches. Patriots are tough when they run the ball. Jackets have to make holes and protect Devon.....cliche.

19 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

IMO Jackets have the best passing game they've had since 2010...

Plenty of receivers and a QB who can put it anywhere on the field.

2 of our top pass catchers this season didn't play against Henry either time last year.

Henry does what they do, if the Jackets can slow down there run and put them in obvious passing situations (3&7+) the Jackets may surprise some with the outcome. Henry cant keep up with the Jackets in the air. 

But this is all IF'S! they have to line up and play @7 on Friday.

Henry can't keep up with the Jackets in the air? Wow that's pretty bold brother. You must not have seen what we are capable of through the air. Load the box then....:popcorneater::hungry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

This guy is someone who has played more ball than 90% of any Henry County Patriot.... Only one that comes close in recent memory is Andrew Jelks..... Never ask that again please......

I put IMO and that's exactly what it is, my opinion. 

Henry does not scare me in the air 1 bit! And I believe the Jackets can throw it at will giving the time. Just my opinion. 

Mr. Tough guy all of a sudden over a simple joke? Wow some of y'all are on edge a lot. And make sure you put some respect on our name when you say it, it's HENRY COUNTY, not "Henry."  Go take you a Xanax and relax. Don't need you getting all tore up on a Wednesday. The game is still two days away. :lol:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

This guy is someone who has played more ball than 90% of any Henry County Patriot.... Only one that comes close in recent memory is Andrew Jelks..... Never ask that again please......

Henry does not scare me in the air 1 bit! And I believe the Jackets can throw it at will giving the time. Just my opinion. 

Jackets will not throw it at will. You must be smoking something or delusional. We have the best group of DB's we've had in a long time. Of course, just my opinion....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Lmao

• Like 1