TSSAA regions published on site

smalltownfb

2 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Look at current Reg.6 1A.. several border-town schools in north (Ky) playing south border town schools (Ala) , almost 4 hour drives for regional games. Glad to see it’s not that extreme now.  

Uh.. DUH ME (again!).. I was wrong.. we going border to border now that’s it’s playoffs. Our Reg 6 was not like that this year, though it was much more stretched out than before. And now it’s not as far. But some teams  have to go far no matter which class or region they in just because of where they located. It is what it is.. gotta play the cards dealt, right? 

6 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I like it also as far as not having to look for many games.And like you,hope LC plays maybe a Trenton,Obion Central,maybe West Carrol now they are in other region.Could continue playing Fulton Co which isn't far instead of Trenton or West Carrol.

Where LC is, y’all could conceivably play borderline/ near their states edge teams in Ark, MO, KY, even ILL and I don’t think it’d be as far as some of your regional games. Our HS in Memphis used to go to a country school in MO every year & get shellacked, I guess it was one of those paid-to-play situations. 

8 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Where LC is, y’all could conceivably play borderline/ near their states edge teams in Ark, MO, KY, even ILL and I don’t think it’d be as far as some of your regional games. Our HS in Memphis used to go to a country school in MO every year & get shellacked, I guess it was one of those paid-to-play situations. 

LC use to play a few MO teams and Ark teams but it's been years.

12 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Not sure what school you root for, but Haywood will definitely be looking for games!

3 hours ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

Not sure what school you root for, but Haywood will definitely be looking for games!

I pull for Dresden, where my youngest son (& daughter) graduated from, & he played on Dresden’s Silver ball team under Hodge’s first term coaching. Son’s nickname on Lions team was Haywood, where we moved from Brownsville. He’s still known back there & has many friends from his playing days in Haywood Co. He currently lives & works in Jackson & is a single father. If Dresden would/could play Haywood, it’d be awesome. Or any other big school too. That’s how one learns & gets gooder & gooder imo, right?