5 Teams in TN High School History That Defeat the 2022 Lipscomb Academy Gold Ball Team

Booger

On 12/5/2022 at 1:47 PM, EHSfan04 said:

I would put that 93 team as the 4th best. They were ridiculous that year, and really good all surrounding years. They were huge and very fast. East TN guys let me know if these names ring any bells:

Dante Hickey, The Cobb Twins, Corey Prigmore, all of those huge linemen, and whoever that massive fullback was!

Fullback was Chris Whaley - grown man

On 12/6/2022 at 8:25 AM, Booger said:

Sit this one out Goober, it’s over your head. 

Booger just sayin :lol:

Since I’m 6” taller than you tiny man, and watched that Lausanne team play that season, I’m good. Lol  It wouldn't have been competitive against the best teams in the state that year much less all time. Not enough horses on that team.

Edited by Playerscoach

.....late 58 Oakridge team.....national championship and state title...

....early 60's Chattanooga Central team....national championship and state title

.....1973 Baylor team

....2014 Whitehaven team

.....2017 Lausanne team

....1993 Cleveland team

.....1999 MBA team

....1994 Riverdale team.....#7 National Rank Finish

not sure that Riverdale team aint a top 3

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 12:54 PM, Booger said:

Payin tention to how this goes down Flea21...anyone that nose FB nose size is a nice thing to possess....there were teams as far back as even 50's that Booger would lay down a bill with that lightnin rod inventors pic on it to win gainst your Lipscomb Academy..... a few of the teams maybe a lil smaller than LA would chew the meat of some of those monster linemen Flea21 keeps boastin bout.....there are teams maybe to the fact some of sum of those LA Mustangers might not even want to come back out after half time

.....Booger gonna throw out just a couple teams at Flea that are way back...and not even sayin they were the best in TN HS history....and they ant BA teams....Flea may have to go to grandfather flea look these up...or google them when flea is googlin who the lightnin rod inventor was..

.....late 58 Oakridge team.....national championship and state title...

....early 60's Chattanooga Central team....national championship and state title

.....1973 Baylor team

....2014 Whitehaven team

.....2017 Lausanne team

Booger just sayin :thumb:

What, in the name of God was that jumbled assortment of random words?   Did you have a stroke or seizure whilst writing this?  My 5 year old writes wayyyyy better than this, so hopefully it's just your little schtick I don't know about due to being brand new.

Also, the whole writing in the 3rd person, especially when your name's Booger, isn't a good idea either.  Jesus, I sincerely hope you're a 2nd grader or something:

Edited by fattits12

6 hours ago, fattits12 said:

What, in the name of God was that jumbled assortment of random words?   Did you have a stroke or seizure whilst writing this?  My 5 year old writes wayyyyy better than this, so hopefully it's just your little schtick I don't know about due to being brand new.

Also, the whole writing in the 3rd person, especially when your name's Booger, isn't a good idea either.  Jesus, I sincerely hope you're a 2nd grader or something:

I always joke i'm waiting on my booger decoder ring.  until then, when people intentionally make it difficult to read their post, I usually just keep on moving...

7 hours ago, fattits12 said:

You are obviously new to the T

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2022 at 3:09 PM, Rockytoptomcat said:

And to think little Ol  Haywood County beat Brentwood Academy in 94. It was a great game! Then went on to lose to Cleveland 7-6 in the championship 

I believe that was the year that Cleveland’s Tony Styles couldn’t play due to an ankle injury. But I could be thinking about 1995.

On 12/7/2022 at 3:52 PM, JohnnyUtah said:

Fullback was Chris Whaley - grown man

Chris averaged 10 yards a carry. We had 3 backs rush for over 1000 yards on that team. Even more amazing when you consider how little the starters played in the 2nd half because the issue was well decided by halftime.

On 12/5/2022 at 1:42 PM, Booger said:

....93 Cleveland team ...couldna been 92 or 94....on of them was sick great

...another team Lipscomb woulnt have beat......thinkin Cleveland might have beat a undefeated BA that was nation ranked that year.......Flea would have no ID on how big and fast that team was....

....maybe some of you east tn folks remember that team

..the list gets larger

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

93 Cleveland remains the most dominant team I have ever seen. 94 was above average. I’m still not sure how the 95 team won state.

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2023 at 4:11 AM, fattits12 said:

most newby boot T trollers figure it out in short time....even those that have taken on an 2nd or maybe 3rd profile thinkin theyre foolin the brighter .....but bettin odds say its a task untainable for manboobs12 just as it were with that other T trollin name

.....attempt to stickin to the thread topic youngin

Booger just sayin Digging In The Nose Emoticons

Edited by Booger