Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

15 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I looked at the schedule and only eight games but the Alcoa game wasn't on there but who will fill the other void left by Powell and Science Hill ? Lots of people thinking Maryville could see it's worst season in over 25 years with the big loss of 10 on defense from last years team. We lost 2 or 3 on defense I think we're going to really miss but the way Oakland beat us I'm not sure I really care. My old coach would have thrown all of next years team in there if we were getting beat like dogs. The QB position is really going to be the big question again. One big thing that really hurt Maryville last year was the shortage of good athletes that we're all used to seeing on the roster. That's why Oakland took us to the cleaners. Once they hit the corner it was like watching a 4.3 guy being chased by 5.3 guys, it was all I could handle to watch what I did that night. I really couldn't say anything against the coaches because you can only do as good as what you have to work with which wasn't much on defense. The offense did at least show up some which was good. Just glad I had enough sense not to go or I would have ran into the first Cracker Barrell I could find going home and flush my Maryville clothes down the toilets or at least until I had them all running over.

My guess, The Alcoa / Maryville game will be Oct 21st. Love seeing the Game moved to later in the season. I know Alcoa with less numbers will function much better in the cooler weather. 

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

sx eye aint shore tha SnB Garbige Servuss cain keap upp wif thes skools thait host thes 7 on 7 evints.....Thait maiks 'em a goodur way two chek wif thes studs eye meen stewdunts and see's if'un thair haipy wif thair currunt garbige servuss..... Hit allsew heps bild relayshunships wif thes kids and thay mommas and diddies, hoo mite be thankin' abowt lookin' fer xpanded garbige servuss......jmo....:popcorneater:

.........you left off the NIL deals! :thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

I must admit I’m really surprised to see that shaditus has spread to freedman’s institute. I wonder how long the fans of Maryville Polytechnic will put up with it? Your neighbors to the west proved you can’t be a HC and build spec houses at the same time. Your neighbors to the east have proven you can’t insure houses and teach the forward pass at the same time. And by what I see on here it’s difficult to keep the empire on top and find hot leads at the same time. I don’t blame him tho. I’d choose 6% over coaching supplement too. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MurphyCollege said:

I must admit I’m really surprised to see that shaditus has spread to freedman’s institute. I wonder how long the fans of Maryville Polytechnic will put up with it? Your neighbors to the west proved you can’t be a HC and build spec houses at the same time. Your neighbors to the east have proven you can’t insure houses and teach the forward pass at the same time. And by what I see on here it’s difficult to keep the empire on top and find hot leads at the same time. I don’t blame him tho. I’d choose 6% over coaching supplement too. 

I was setting at a red light when I pulled this up and started laughing so hard I couldn't drive. Shaditus is actually when you get your QB's daddy to build you a house and you screw him out of his part at the closing. The QB transfers to another school , the builder takes a financial bath and the school fails to fire his butt.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was setting at a red light when I pulled this up and started laughing so hard I couldn't drive. Shaditus is actually when you get your QB's daddy to build you a house and you screw him out of his part at the closing. The QB transfers to another school , the builder takes a financial bath and the school fails to fire his butt.

Wouldn't be the first time he's done it 

Murphy College, maybe the plan to restock the pond over here is to move some good prospects into Maryville with a real estate license. Everybody is moving here from California so why not go after 3 star players and sell them a house for half what they sold theirs for and make a commision and restock the pond while your doing it. Wonder why no one else has thought of that. The next thing we'll know  someone on here will be telling they seen Matt Lowe and Josh Jones taking night course at Tennessee School of Real Estate.

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Murphy College, maybe the plan to restock the pond over here is to move some good prospects into Maryville with a real estate license. Everybody is moving here from California so why not go after 3 star players and sell them a house for half what they sold theirs for and make a commision and restock the pond while your doing it. Wonder why no one else has thought of that. The next thing we'll know  someone on here will be telling they seen Matt Lowe and Josh Jones taking night course at Tennessee School of Real Estate.

Barn again with the glass half full mentality! Got to like it! Maybe he would be interested in purchasing some advertising space on that new scoreboard?