Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

How good is Maryville's Secondary? We'll know soon.

A lot better than last year, we had one of our linebackers pick off an interception Friday Night for a 20 yard TD. Going to be a very interesting game. Haven't seen their defensive line but our O Line looks like the Land of the Giants. If we go there and lose it won't be because they went there and quit. I couldn't say the same about last years team.

30 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

A lot better than last year, we had one of our linebackers pick off an interception Friday Night for a 20 yard TD. Going to be a very interesting game. Haven't seen their defensive line but our O Line looks like the Land of the Giants. If we go there and lose it won't be because they went there and quit. I couldn't say the same about last years team.

Boo Carter, Marcus Goree, Tito Williams and Kaleb Martin will test any teams secondary.

image.png.d83cd90b946963243413dfa3a51086a1.png

Big time play makers playing Slot and WR, and ball hawking Defense is the strength of this Bradley Team.

Love my Bears but I have to say I have my concerns about the line play. They hold up and don't make stupid self-inflicted mistakes then the Bears have a good chance to pull off the upset. (and yes, no matter the rankings, I would consider this an upset still at this point in time)

Otherwise, it's same old song different verse.

But I would be surprised if Maryville holds the Bears to the typical low score. The explosiveness is there with the athletes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, team69 said:

Was in Townsend this weekend and watched Maryville’s game with Central. First time watching the Rebs in person. Not hard to see why they have so many gold balls. most disciplined HS team I’ve seen in a long time. Really impressed.

Murvil had a good home crowd on Friday as HOT as it was. The team is getting a little better. There are lots of young guys needed to contribute and that takes some time. Like everyone else, they need to avoid key injuries and get better.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, strongx said:

Murvil had a good home crowd on Friday as HOT as it was. The team is getting a little better. There are lots of young guys needed to contribute and that takes some time. Like everyone else, they need to avoid key injuries and get better.

I saw someone today that is supposed to tell you R.R. says hey!