YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

5 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Name one

We’re NEVER gonna agree on this and I don’t feel like arguing with you on it. I’m an Oneida homer, you’re a Yorkie. You can have this one if you like. I’m not wasting time debating what I’m my opinion is such an obviously false statement. We’ll just agree to disagree. 

4 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I’m saying they split. I told you they play a tough schedule. What’s Oneidas record vs their schedule?

I didn’t say anything about that. I just think the split is curious. I don’t know anything about stone or FC. I was honestly asking. Get the chip off your shoulder, I’ve said we just got beat, I admitted by a better team, I’m not trying to compare our success vs YAI. I was literally asking if you thought they would lose to stone then beat FC the next week. I’ve not saw FC or stone play a snap. I honestly was figuring based simply off chatter they may lose to FC but I have no first hand info on either of those teams. 

Edited by crow

4 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Pigs do fly. I think I agree with pretty much everything you said.  I know Hampton is extremely well coached and I watched them 2 years ago play like a well oiled machine so I’m not counting them out just yet.  Still going to give the nod to York to reach semis. I don’t think South Greene is well coached at all even though it seems they get the better athletes. I do think there is a Top 2 in each region and then a huge drop off to the next tier. I’m not sure though if Bledsoe can knock off say SG in that second round. I don’t know much about Bledsoe but I’ve been told they are very similar to York, just not quite as fast or as good. But  are very physical like a Hampton type team. 

Hampton is well coached and just a tough bunch. I think their record is kinda misleading. They lost to Pigeon F & PNC and either are not very good. However, most teams will have a bad game or two. Those 2 games you could say were their bad games. My opinion Hampton is dangerous and could play with anyone in (2a) when they are clicking on all cylinders.

South Greene :bored: I wouldn’t be focused on their coaches 8-)

This year at this point out side of R12a, I’ve watched on (utube) Lewis Co, Mt. Pleasant, Summertown, Loretta, and a few of others. Loretta is balanced and good. I know Riverside, Huntington is good as well. York is good, but I would like to see them play a balanced team like Loretta. There’s a few sneakers :ph34r:out there and if either of any of the top teams get caught sleeping, they may end up resting until next season.

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I will stick with my final record prediction for Oneida being 6-5. I think the Bledsoe game will be similar. 

I think York loses this week in a close one then goes on to win the 1st 3 rounds and then they get their butts beat bad in semis. 

York will lose this week, but I don't think it will be close.  Wright vs. Samber.  Let's just say their may be some animosity there...lol.  I thought York would be better.  I was not impressed watching the game last night.  Oneida offense played scared or it would have been a closer game.  

12 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

50,5,20,2 and 13 right off the top of my head.  All coming back next year too.

If York keeps the ball the whole night on The Oneida side of the field and only scores 28, Oneida must have had a player or 2. A great 2a team would have scored 50. The york team was good on D but Oneida only scored 14 on The new private bunch in Knoxville. We scored 51 and this is not one of our better teams. Make what you will of it. 

58 minutes ago, pujo said:

If York keeps the ball the whole night on The Oneida side of the field and only scores 28, Oneida must have had a player or 2. A great 2a team would have scored 50. The york team was good on D but Oneida only scored 14 on The new private bunch in Knoxville. We scored 51 and this is not one of our better teams. Make what you will of it. 

We’re a mystery to me on offense. I guess until we figure out the line situation we will remain what we have been.