Littull Fellurs goin' two Cleavlund

STARSNBARS

On 10/10/2023 at 4:24 PM, Solomon said:

I am afraid this season is about to go off the side of the mountain.

On 10/11/2023 at 3:05 PM, Red Rebels said:

Well, since there aren't any mountains between here and Cleveland, I disagree. 

All of the best movies start out with everything going good, then disaster strikes, and then the champion gets up off the mat. 

I'm hoping for a Hollywood ending. 

xn4byD.gif

Ain’t no mountain high enough…

Don't know how the rest of the Maryville season will go.  I  know I am fired up about the future. Will Jones will shatter all the records before he is through.  Maryville also has a lot of kids coming back. Sophomore class is good.  Freshmen are loaded.  They have dominated all year even without Will Jones. 

7 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

Don't know how the rest of the Maryville season will go.  I  know I am fired up about the future. Will Jones will shatter all the records before he is through.  Maryville also has a lot of kids coming back. Sophomore class is good.  Freshmen are loaded.  They have dominated all year even without Will Jones. 

The future is definitely bright. I was really glad to see some new wrinkles in the offense, and they called plays aggressively. Defense had its most dominant performance on the year. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it happened the same night the 3 man line went away. 

6 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

The future is definitely bright. I was really glad to see some new wrinkles in the offense, and they called plays aggressively. Defense had its most dominant performance on the year. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it happened the same night the 3 man line went away. 

Believe me they read social media. If the wildest thing happened and Derek Hunt stepped down as coach most of the defensive side coaches would have to know a new hire would come in and send them all packing especially for losing two of their games for that reason alone. I was at Home Depot yesterday and someone came out the door I yelled at that has some influence at Maryville and the very first words out of his mouth when he approached me was he was tired of this s***. The disruption the defense caused really set the tone for the ball game. Just one move and it was so simple. 

11 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Believe me they read social media. If the wildest thing happened and Derek Hunt stepped down as coach most of the defensive side coaches would have to know a new hire would come in and send them all packing especially for losing two of their games for that reason alone. I was at Home Depot yesterday and someone came out the door I yelled at that has some influence at Maryville and the very first words out of his mouth when he approached me was he was tired of this s***. The disruption the defense caused really set the tone for the ball game. Just one move and it was so simple. 

9 hours ago, strongx said:

Congrats on a good looking win. A lot of guys played well. It was good to see Murvil get most of the breaks. This group has played pretty hard all year without getting many breaks IMO. (Except for the collarbones, lags, noses etc)

sx eye haid two hep ewe out a littul wif tha brakes....:popcorneater: