Rebs crost tha Pistull

STARSNBARS

3 minutes ago, pepvol said:

LoL , thanks for proving my point , it’s amazing Maryville has never beat Alcoa without cheating! LoL you guys thought you were going to kill Maryville this year , BC has been running that trap for months because he thought Maryville was gonna get curb stomped and when Maryville fights back you guys can’t say great game guys we’ll get you next year …. No it’s you got cheated… it’s so pathetic 

Lol, whatever keyboard warrior.  On to the Next one!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I freely admit that I am partial to Murvl, although I have a ton of respect for Alcoa and the son of one of my nephews plays for Alcoa.  I want to see him get a ring.  

That said, I chuckle at Alcoa fans whining about officiating, especially in this series.  I've seen many a questionable call go against Maryville - and other schools - in games at Alcoa over the years, and not to mention the strange happenings there year alone.  

Alcoa fans, you got beat.  No shame in losing to Maryville. Ever.  

You are going to go on and boat race everybody you see the rest of the season.  Move on and enjoy the ride.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

Look pretty silly blaming the refs when you turn the ball over 5 times. That will get you beat every time. Pagach threw a couple of balls last night that if I didn't know better, thought he was the QB for Maryville 

He came close to throwing 5 picks last night. 

39 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I’m actually watching the NFHS playback with the Alcoa announcers and no wonder they’re whining on here , those 2 clowns announcing are so whiny it’s hilarious. 

Did you hear the NFHS guy use the "N" word?  Specifically, before the half. " Alcoa gotta bow your neck, n..ga."

1 hour ago, Dirtyt26 said:

Holding penalties was a issue obviously!!!

5 turnovers was a huge issue obviously!!!

Some VERY questionable bad calls by the refs in huge moments needed by maryville didn't help at all. Offensive play calling was horrible.  But regardless I agree in a game as such,  discipline is HUGE to win a game!!!!! But penalties  for jawing back in forth I mean come on.  It's football u have to play with a certain type of intensity. That was just a excuse so the refs could pull maryville out it.  Officiating is terrible every year during Alcoa and maryville game and always has been

Really hate you feel that way but Maryville had one also unless you forgot. The defensive back going over the receivers back was another one that I heard a lot of fussing about last night but that was the right call. The only one I really feel that shouldn't have been made was the first one when it was a delayed call which sets off dynamite when that happens, either call it fast or forget it. Don't let the fans talk you into it. A big part of the holding calls were when Alcoa came around the ends. One kid from Maryville's shoulder pads were pulled right out of his jersey it was so obvious. Alcoa loves to intimidate these small schools with the chest thumping and all the rest of that nonsense those kids look up to but that don't iron as well on these bigger teams. Please don't feel as if Alcoa is the only one that gets the short end of the stick, we feel the same way on all the holding calls that are not called by Mr. Talbot who is a Heritage Grad and daughter who taught at Alcoa last year. How do you think we fell about the time Tee Hodge was picked up and slammed to the ground and not called. I'm still amazed to this day that didn't break his neck and the crowd cheered it on they hate Maryville so much like a pack of wild animals. Dirty26 it works both ways. Sometimes I think some from Alcoa get their live wrestling and football rules mixed up.