Milan @ Riverside

Pantherpride45

I guess Milan is going to be moving back up to 4A in the next reclassification. Now that Riverside is has put them even further down the rail in 2A and, doesn’t seem they will be getting by Huntington in the foreseeable future, there’s no other option. Even if they can catch Covington on a down year, won’t be able to get past Dyersburg in 3A either. Even if they did, no way they are going to be able to beat Alcoa.

Yep, 4A and hope for something like another Covid year to make it all the way to state. Cuddos to Riverside and their program and keeping the paper tigers in check.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Would like to say a big congratulations to Riverside. People thought I was sandbagging all week and I was to an extent. But I fully knew this was a possibility if Riverside came to play. Great team and great effort tonight. Best of luck moving forward. 

I was encouraged to go on and say u must have a crystal ball w all your comments but it is all in fun. I did expect maybe a two score difference but not this. Breaks went RHS except for penalties lol. Panthers played a good game. Did something happen to number 5