Riverside Hosts Fairley in Semi's

@38320

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

Pretty much. I bet that's where it went. 

That may be an option that needs to be looked at a bit closer.  Maybe have a "time limit" whereas after a topic has been created, the author doesn't have an endless amount of eternity in which to just "hide" the topic.

I start a topic,  my team loses, I hide said topic.  I see abuse. Nip it in the bud.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

@CoachT,

Coach, I'd rather see a topic get locked instead of it getting completely deleted from view.  

To me it's a bit unfair to the winning school to have a game thread deleted.  If I'm on the losing end & I dont want any "thread" evidence remaining,  all I'd have to do is show my rear end & get said topic deleted.

We use to lock topics and it was a good reminder to some , not all, but to some to remain civil. And it allows folks to see why a certain topic was locked.

Deletion is simpler but I think it's not a good precedent to set or continue. 

I'm all for throwing folks back in CoachT jail like it was in the olden days.  :smile:

2dc845ea20a4e3ff9155ba9ecb74825c.jpg

Do you have a carry permit for that piece Barn?

20 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

BAC9117D-CE71-4262-BCBD-8010D168960A.jpeg.bdb2a019f58aaf526543ae54a48b2653.jpegSo you guys think Fairley don’t have a chance????

I looked at the schedule. If they competed with Covington they are good unless there were Covington injuries. Honestly it smells of another Memphis all star team but I haven’t watched closely and I’m not going to put the effort in to finding out. 

Watched some film on Fairley the way they win is pretty simple their WRs are better than other teams DBs. Jump balls are their offense they have a QB good enough to throw the ball up and they come down with it most of the time they’re fast (obviously) but not very big I think Thomas with have a big game running the ball and that Riverside wins but Riversides weakness is at corner and that’s where Fairley will attack so I wouldn’t be surprised if Fairley pulls this one out. Frosty will have to make some changes in the secondary to get a win this week and I think he does

35-20 Panthers 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Huntingdon was another team that played like they had no sense of urgency Fri. Falling down 24-7 I was wondering if Forrest had suited up in Mustang unis. I was liek "THIS IS THE TEAM EVERYONE IS HYPING?"

I pointed out on the thread that got killed that Riverside specializes in avenging reg season losses in the playoffs.  Huntingdon, Smith, and Moore looked as if they had already started the holidays. Just awful performances.   

Huntingdon just got whipped. They had some success with misdirection between the tackles for one drive, but still needed help with a couple of flags to score. The rest of the game was getting stuffed up the middle or strung out while running wide. Riverside never really stopped the passing game, but H'town didn't have faith enough in it to commit to it. There were some positive plays and the players never quit, but you got the feeling that they knew from mid 2'nd quarter that they had an uphill battle.

Riverside just lined up and ran north and south straight at the Mustangs. Mixed in QB keepers, a sweep or two, and a pass here and there just to keep it a mystery, but #25 running downhill was working too well to get away from. By mid 2'nd half the passing game was there every time they needed it, but they only needed it a few times after penalties and one big negative play.

I said on the other thread that if they played 10 times both would win their share, but Huntingdon would have to have a really good game to win a couple...Riverside is just too big, too strong, too balanced on offense, and too solid on defense.

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Huntingdon just got whipped. They had some success with misdirection between the tackles for one drive, but still needed help with a couple of flags to score. The rest of the game was getting stuffed up the middle or strung out while running wide. Riverside never really stopped the passing game, but H'town didn't have faith enough in it to commit to it. There were some positive plays and the players never quit, but you got the feeling that they knew from mid 2'nd quarter that they had an uphill battle.

Riverside just lined up and ran north and south straight at the Mustangs. Mixed in QB keepers, a sweep or two, and a pass here and there just to keep it a mystery, but #25 running downhill was working too well to get away from. By mid 2'nd half the passing game was there every time they needed it, but they only needed it a few times after penalties and one big negative play.

I said on the other thread that if they played 10 times both would win their share, but Huntingdon would have to have a really good game to win a couple...Riverside is just too big, too strong, too balanced on offense, and too solid on defense.

THE SPEED DISPARITY WAS OBVIOUS

41 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Since when is 11-2 with the schedule the Mustangs played below average. We got beat by a outstanding team, nothing to be ashamed of and you call us below average. You don't know nothing!

did i comment their entire season? i was talking about this one game. quarterfinals and "below average" is putting it kindly. they laid down. as you comprehend this, also please consider a cognitive reading class