Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I mean yeah but they didn’t have a tough schedule.  He should have ran over York. They looked like a middle school team. If that’s any indication of the rounds prior I’m not impressed. 

York was still a good ball team. They coulda kept it close if not have won the game if they didn’t have so many 15 yard penalties to go along with the amount of turnovers they had. They drove the ball well all game and had that touchdown with a minute left that East went down and scored on to make it 21-7 at half. If they didn’t fumble twice and mange their clock poorly in the first half who knows what coulda happened. 

1 minute ago, Anaxandridas said:

York was still a good ball team. They coulda kept it close if not have won the game if they didn’t have so many 15 yard penalties to go along with the amount of turnovers they had. They drove the ball well all game and had that touchdown with a minute left that East went down and scored on to make it 21-7 at half. If they didn’t fumble twice and mange their clock poorly in the first half who knows what coulda happened. 

ER should have won by 21+. Brooks saw how dirty York was playing and pulled starters too early.

2 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

ER should have won by 21+. Brooks saw how dirty York was playing and pulled starters too early.

They still drove it down Easts throat for 2 drives with the varsity in at the end. They also had 2 fumbles in Easts territory in the first half I believe. Followed by poor clock management at the end of the half. 

Edited by Anaxandridas

14 minutes ago, Anaxandridas said:

I don’t have a dawg in this fight but that’s a whole lot of ifs you just mentioned. Truly good football teams don’t have that many ifs. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t have a dawg in this fight but that’s a whole lot of ifs you just mentioned. Truly good football teams don’t have that many ifs. 

31 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You gotta watch talking about middle school football. Croppy will be in here soon making you think middle school is almost professional ball. Lol. 

I don’t either but York might not have made the playoffs in the west and they were in the semis in the East. York was able to run it down their throats. Riverside is a much better team than York. If Riverside decides to pound ER. ER is in for a long day. 

croppy is to busy recruiting and buying steroids for the middle school team :roflol:

Edited by Tide21
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t either but York might not have made the playoffs in the west and they were in the semis in the East. York was able to run it down their throats. Riverside is a much better team than York. If Riverside decides to pound ER. ER is in for a long day. 

croppy is to busy recruiting and buying steroids for the middle school team :roflol:

This guy must still be mad about that bullying East did on Peabody in the championship.

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I mean yeah but they didn’t have a tough schedule.  He should have ran over York. They looked like a middle school team. If that’s any indication of the rounds prior I’m not impressed. 

He was successful against Marion, Smith, and York, b2b2b. Sometimes you West guys are so in love with yourselves you can't give credit.