South Pittsburg 2024 Edition 101

Southtowner

On 12/23/2023 at 8:41 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

Sp will always be leading the discussion for chattanooga.

Well help my time. Old Pirate says this post is interesting to say the least. This self confessed skillet head curious why come TTP makes sitch an observation & statement. Leastways, OP will be headed south until warmer weather after the Music City Fued. Happy New Years to all you skillet heads!  

• 2 weeks later...

I see North Jackson's 2024 schedule. 

We ain't on it.

I suppose we are looking for a week 6 or week 8 game.

Dates open are Sept 27 & Oct 11.

@oneyewilly @powerp @rlh @Pirate2003 @piratetom @The Drunken Sailor @CaptainLongbeard  @team69 @sportman @pegleg @LethalAttack @PiratePride23 @FireFistAce @Spfan2011 @OLD PIRATE

What say you? 

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We ain't on it.

@oneyewilly @powerp @rlh @Pirate2003 @piratetom @The Drunken Sailor @CaptainLongbeard  @team69 @sportman @pegleg @LethalAttack @PiratePride23 @FireFistAce @Spfan2011 @OLD PIRATE

What say you? 

Not surprised especially after the thumping we gave them last year.  

16 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We ain't on it.

What say you? 

Maybe try and pick up Moore County or another good team from the west bracket if North Jackwagon ducks out. 

17 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We ain't on it.

What say you? 

SP’s first business should be holding on to SP players. I figure some will jump ship to try and play for the young coaches.

• Like 1

We ain't on it.

What say you? 

What the crap? I sure had no idea? Hopefully we can schedule someone not so far away. And hopefully in the CST Zone. 

We ain't on it.

What say you? 

10 minutes ago, powerp said:

SP’s first business should be holding on to SP players. I figure some will jump ship to try and play for the young coaches.

You gain some players, you lose some players. It happens.

I don't know if that plays into the decision to not schedule NJ again or not, I just know that I've been told that we are looking elsewhere for a 10th game.

29 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

You gain some players, you lose some players. It happens.

I don't know if that plays into the decision to not schedule NJ again or not, I just know that I've been told that we are looking elsewhere for a 10th game.

Needs to be a big gate game without Jasper or NJ. I can think of a team that wears blue and yellow that would have a lot of attention…if available

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Some folks selling empty promises as @OLD PIRATEwould say snake oil salesman.    Pirates will still be competing for championships and the kids that leave will be paying $10 at the gate come November.  

• Like 2