Its time

REBELRON

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this has been an interesting week so far with all of the hype going on. Maryville losing starters to fighting amongst each other. I talked to a friend last night whose son plays for Central, and he told me that their team has been hit hard by the flu. But it really doesn't matter if you ask me. Both teams will show up and it will be one heck of a game. Still iffy on my prediction, but I am leaning toward an upset.

91statechamp Posted on Oct 23 - 09:36 AM

Go Bobctas, from an Oak Ridge Alum and former player. Maryville has gotten so arrogant ove the years, thet still aren't the programs Central and Oak Ridge are, 

PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHAT WOULD WE HAVE TO DO TO REACH SUCH ELITE STATUS ???

haha , give me a break !! i guess we could win 100 more games in a row and we'd still be nothing , right ??

Go Bobctas, from an Oak Ridge Alum and former player. Maryville has gotten so arrogant ove the years, thet still aren't the programs Central and Oak Ridge are, 

haha , give me a break !! i guess we could win 100 more games in a row and we'd still be nothing , right ??

Pepvol, This guy needs to learn how to spell.

Hey boyz!

You know all this talk of Rouse and B.J. is making me kinda tingly inside!

The next thing you know Rebelsman will be back on here talking about his "Hummers"!

You boyz just drive me crazy! BTW Central will definitely win the battle of the uni's this year!

Love those boyz in their uni's!

Love you boyz!

B)

THE REASON WHY OAKRIDGEHASBEEN91 HAS PUT CENTRAL AS AN ELITE PROGRAM IS B/C CENTRAL OR SHOULD SAY TODD HELTON LAYED A WHIPPING DOWN ON THEM IN THE EARLY 90'S. THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO CENTRAL IN THE MID TO LATE 90'S. IT TOOK ANDERSON COUNTY DROPPING TO 3A FOR THEM TO BECOME A POWERHOUSE IN THEIR REGION.... FOR MAYVILLE THEY ARE THE ELITE B/C THE HAVE HAD THE BEST TEAMS IN THE PAST 10 YEARS, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME OAK RIDGE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP...

MARYVILLE IS AS ELITE AS THEY COME, AND UNTIL SOMEONE CAN STEP UP AND BEAT THEM WITH ANY REGULARITY THEN THEY WILL REMAIN THE MOST ELITE TEAM IN THE KNOXVILLE AREA.........................

As Mr. Bill Dyke said in Aug 2003

"Any discussion of high school football success must begin with the Maryville Rebels. All the Blount County marvels have done is win the fabled three peat, as in three consecutive State Championships. Maryville is one of the more storied programs in the state and also the most decorated". Elite will be getting off the bus at Central High School friday night around 5:30. Look for them, watch them and dream you could be apart of them!

I'll see you there, I'll be the guy dressed in Red!