Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton will win this one pretty easily, say about 28-7. My prediction is that in about 7 hours all the SC fans will be back on here complaining about all the bad calls, and cheap shots, stuff like that, because that's what everybody does after they talk all this smack and then lose. See ya about 10:00 or so on CoachT. :D

Fulton will win this one pretty easily, say about 28-7. My prediction is that in about 7 hours all the SC fans will be back on here complaining about all the bad calls, and cheap shots, stuff like that, because that's what everybody does after they talk all this smack and then lose. See ya about 10:00 or so on CoachT. :unsure:

825453433[/snapback]

I guarantee you this Mav, that the game won't be won easily by Fulton. You guys keep thinking that you're going to come down to the Hole and beat Smith Co.!! The "Hole" is not a place you want to play deep in the playoffs. Fulton maybe good, but they won't put 28 on the board against the "steel curtain" defense the owls will be playing. Mind you this the owl are undefeated at home dating back to last season and they are only allowing 6pts per game. Say what you want but the owl are ready.

Fulton will win this one pretty easily, say about 28-7. My prediction is that in about 7 hours all the SC fans will be back on here complaining about all the bad calls, and cheap shots, stuff like that, because that's what everybody does after they talk all this smack and then lose. See ya about 10:00 or so on CoachT. :unsure:

825453433[/snapback]

If there is anything that I doubt that is on these boards this week, it is that the Smith County fans will be complaining about bad calls at home, win or lose. Just ask the Portland fans, they take care of that issue,,,,,LOL....just kidding Smith County. It just seemed ironic!

Good luck tonight Owls, I can't wait!

It's about that time. Only one more hour till fans start rolling in the gates, and three more till kick off. The only talking left to do is with the pads and helments. I'm sure there will be alot of it to. SC good luck tonight. Keep it clean and hard nosed boys. Nuttin fancy. Well thats all I got to say about that. Got to get ready and get going so I can get my normal parking spot. Talk to ya after the game.

SC 19

Fulton 14

I guarantee you this Mav, that the game won't be won easily by Fulton.  You guys keep thinking that you're going to come down to the Hole and beat Smith Co.!!  The "Hole" is not a place you want to play deep in the playoffs.  Fulton maybe good, but they won't put 28 on the board against the "steel curtain" defense the owls will be playing.  Mind you this the owl are undefeated at home dating back to last season and they are only allowing 6pts per game.  Say what you want but the owl are ready.

825453464[/snapback]

Yada, yada, yada, see you at 10.

Fulton will win this one pretty easily, say about 28-7. My prediction is that in about 7 hours all the SC fans will be back on here complaining about all the bad calls, and cheap shots, stuff like that, because that's what everybody does after they talk all this smack and then lose. See ya about 10:00 or so on CoachT. <_<

825453433[/snapback]

I guarantee you this Mav, that the game won't be won easily by Fulton.  You guys keep thinking that you're going to come down to the Hole and beat Smith Co.!!  The "Hole" is not a place you want to play deep in the playoffs.  Fulton maybe good, but they won't put 28 on the board against the "steel curtain" defense the owls will be playing.  Mind you this the owl are undefeated at home dating back to last season and they are only allowing 6pts per game.  Say what you want but the owl are ready.

825453464[/snapback]

I quess the hole got plugged. Fulton 33 SC 6. Let the "gripin" begin!

Edited by The Mav

I'm the first SC fan back on here and you won't get any griping out of me. Fulton beat us. I'm sure that Fulton fans will agree that the 33-6 score doesn't tell the story. SC dropped a TD pass that would have given us a chance to tie the game in the 3rd quarter, but then we turn around and give up 1 of what seemed like 80 deep passes. Fulton is very good. Their defense is very underrated. Athleticism at WR and DB won this game for Fulton tonight. Also, when you turn the ball over 5 or 6 times against a team like that you have almost no shot of winning. I want to be the 1st to say congrats to this SC team. They are a hard nosed group full of heart. They made the whole county proud. Good luck to all the seniors. Keep your head up. We are all proud of you.