Gallatin versus Ravenwood

just1np

We have to start making believers out of 6-5A. Line them up and sit them down. One game at a time. When it is all said and done, these teams will say what everyone else has said. "This defense is too much for us. We are tired and they keep coming." If Ravenwood wants us first, then they can spread the word after the game. Be careful Raptors, remember, dinosaurs thought they would rule the world forever too. We see what happened to them.

ROLL WAVES ROLL!!!!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to start making believers out of 6-5A. Line them up and sit them down. One game at a time. When it is all said and done, these teams will say what everyone else has said. "This defense is too much for us. We are tired and they keep coming." If Ravenwood wants us first, then they can spread the word after the game. Be careful Raptors, remember, dinosaurs thought they would rule the world forever too. We see what happened to them.

ROLL WAVES ROLL!!!!!!

There is only way to make 6-5A belive in you and that is to beat them!! Who knows maybe this is the year to make us all believers but remember Actions speak louder than words it only counts what happens on the field.

Good Luck Gallatin

FINALLY...a chance to see what this Gallatin team is really made of. They have walked through a "suspect" region and will now finally play some competition.

Enough with all the hype about this Gallatin team....prove to the state you are worthy...because in my opinion, you won a region that any of the top 5 teams in region 6-5A would have won as well! Yep, I said top 5!

Good Luck Raptors..make it 2-0 at Gallatin!

Good Luck to all of Region 6-5A teams!!

It has happened on the field, all year long. One after another. I do not know how close this game will be, but I do know one thing. This D-fense will not be denied. Iremember in 89 and 92 the G factor was the name given. This year the "D" factor has been born. The new season begins Friday night, but the same defense will take the fiels that has taken it all year.

Roll Wave

Having to read all this disgruntled Brentwood fan stuff is giving me a headache. Please Bruin...you won the game. I don't like bad fans as well and I have seen my fair share. Most of those people sit over there every game it is their tradition. I don't so I can not comment further. But your kicker was a great actor last year. Watch the film, late flag by the ref and he was never even touched. But he got the call so give him credit. That is just good coaching and a headsup play by the kicker. Congrats....

Now where are the Ravenwood fans? They were sure spouting off before the Dickson County game. Oh well, I think that putting 2 back to back losses on Ravenwood is a very tough task. They have a good defense and Laidlaw runs the counter to perfection. Becker has gotten some good seasoning as the season has passed and he looks like a QB that makes very few mistakes. But the kicking game for the Raptors is a huge disadvantage. But I bet they work on that extra hard all week. The players after the game last Friday were already asking the coach's what they run and were egar to prepare for the challenge. This game is getting a lot of hype from the papers and seeing how successful the Raptors were last year I expect a huge crowd at the Waveyard this week. Gallatin has to be more consistant on offense and stay true on defense. Ravenwood will see if our defense can be broken. All of the players remember 2004 when they came to Gallatin and pulled off the 4th qtr heroics. When they recovered that onsides kick I knew we were in trouble. Well here it is guys. Williamson County fans give us NO respect. Region 6-5A has been talking smack ever since Franklin won in 2002. Even though we hold a winning record over that region in current form. But what really matters is that Ravenwood holds a 1-0 record against the Wave. What are we going to do? Let the trash talk continue or get some respect on the field? Personally with what has been said I don't think they think that Gallatin is all that good or can beat them.

FINALLY...a chance to see what this Gallatin team is really made of. They have walked through a "suspect" region and will now finally play some competition.

Enough with all the hype about this Gallatin team....prove to the state you are worthy...because in my opinion, you won a region that any of the top 5 teams in region 6-5A would have won as well! Yep, I said top 5!

Good Luck Raptors..make it 2-0 at Gallatin!

Good Luck to all of Region 6-5A teams!!

Finally a raptor fan has posted. I can see you talking about Gallatin if you had won your own region. I maybe could see it if you had a home game in the playoffs. But surely not 6-4. Even Hendersonville scored aginst Dickson County, and they are in this weak region.lol. Just dont come in thinking that you can beat that same group of sophmores you beat 2 years ago. Tell T.C. to come back and play quaterback if you think that will help you. I have a motto for the raptors. "Six and Four with only one more"

Roll Wave.

Finally a raptor fan has posted. I can see you talking about Gallatin if you had won your own region. I maybe could see it if you had a home game in the playoffs. But surely not 6-4. Even Hendersonville scored aginst Dickson County, and they are in this weak region.lol. Just dont come in thinking that you can beat that same group of sophmores you beat 2 years ago. Tell T.C. to come back and play quaterback if you think that will help you. I have a motto for the raptors. "Six and Four with only one more"

Roll Wave.

Big G--We have our own motto...It served us well in the past! Records don't mean a thing now, it's playoff time. Gallatin can't rest on 10 wins and the Raptors could care less whether they won 6 or not. It's a whole new season with a whole different approach than the regular season. Different play calling, etc. etc. We are not going to taunt you because we respect Gallatin and its players/coaches/fans.

I want to know what happened at Dickson County. I mean to listen to the Williamson County folks you would think that all of their teams have this high-powered offense that can't be stopped. But DC shut down Franklin (should have won), shut down Ravenwood, and shut down Brentwood. As the old commercial said, "Where's the beef"?

My point is this:

DC has a very good defense. Gallatin has a very good defense-maybe even better. DC allowed a combined 14 points to those three schools. So I see very little reason to get nervous about anyone but DC out of that region.

Care to counter that arguement? Just make sure you use FACTS, and not CRAP.