Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 01:07 AM) 826415104[/snapback]There is no way in HECK that the game tomorrow compares with the Oakland game tonight. Clarksville by double digits. Maryville not this time. I hope your players are enjoying there beverages. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dude get that Screaming Eagle off there. How could U be sooooooooooooo wrong. I guess y'all figured they had to many white kids to have a chance. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Way to go Rebs /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Best High school game I've seen in years!

congrats maryville..hate it for clarksville they sure played their hearts out 2 nights in a row...but wtg maryville & oh what a shot for that guy 2 remember!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> wonderful game

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826415736[/snapback]Dude get that Screaming Eagle off there. How could U be sooooooooooooo wrong. I guess y'all figured they had to many white kids to have a chance. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Way to go Rebs /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Best High school game I've seen in years!

oh rigger.. i missed talkin to you since football. i wonder if Farragut coulda beat Clarksville.

that was an amazing game though.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826415727[/snapback]Boy that #5 for Maryville is a ballhog.....why in the world did he try for so many 3's?

Man you are crazy. He is the only one who I would let touch the ball. Plus 6-13 is not a bad % considering two were from long and one was a half court shot and another was falling backwards at the end of a quarter.

I have to agree and say #5 is a ballhog. He tries to shoot too many threes. Actually it's not that he's a ballhog. It is that he tries to shoot too many threes...and they are so deep too. That was a great game. I was pullin for Mairvul (correct pronunciation) the whole time. That was a great shot at the end. Congrats to Eldridge on a successful first year!

QUOTE(nwballer @ Mar 17 2007 - 03:21 PM) 826415414[/snapback]Maryville you will get you butts kicked in a few hours.. Don't you worry about how tired Clarksville will be. They stayed at the Boro last night and will be just fine at tip off. Tyler Maples scoring 20f9d not tonight . Good run though Maryville. Clarksville is on mission and they finish it up tonight moppng your little mary tails back to Maryville. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Great effort by Clarksville and congrats on the season, but Maryville proved they were once again champions.

What a year!

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826415753[/snapback]I have to agree and say #5 is a ballhog. He tries to shoot too many threes. Actually it's not that he's a ballhog. It is that he tries to shoot too many threes...and they are so deep too. That was a great game. I was pullin for Mairvul (correct pronunciation) the whole time. That was a great shot at the end. Congrats to Eldridge on a successful first year!

If you call Jordan Damron a ball hog you definitley have to say the same for Tyrone Caldwell. Caldwell was 7-25 from the field where as Damron was 8-18.