Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose some of you all are really loving this, aren't you?

This whole situation is an embarrassment to those of us who have been associated with Temple. This is what happens when you have incompetent and benighted people in places of leadership. I truly feel bad for the kids in all of this, both former and present students. I only hope that we all learn from this and determine not to make the same mistakes in the future.

That doesn't make sense...who are you talking about...TSSAA ALREADY DID A FULL INVESTIGATION OF THE QB AND RIDLEY AND EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT or are you referring to the wadley's who had been there since k-4- or maybe the skogens who went there and never made an impact till two years later....like I said the skogens joined temple when jake was in 9th- and joey in 4th... that is not illegal...

With the Skogens I don't think recruting is a question. Tuition is the question there. The investigation of Larson and Ridley is being revisited. Just because nothing was found the first time just means nothing was found at that time. Who knows, it may end up that way again but now more people are talking

I suppose some of you all are really loving this, aren't you?

Truthfully, yes and no. Temple getting caught and punished is a good thing. In the long run it will be good for Temple. I'm sure cheating is not something that is condoned by 99+% of the Temple faithful. I really do feel for the kids that will have to face the consequences of actions they had absolutely no responsibility for. Unfortunately Temple not only had people that didn't follow rules they had quite a few more who just kind of looked the other way. Not a very good example for the kids. It didn't have to happen.