Best Coaches in Knoxville Area?

catpalace

How about lets stick to the subject. Best Coaches in Knoxville area. Yea and just to keep the boys in Blount Co. happy Bauman and Eldridge are quality coaches.

But my top 5 in no particular order would be.

Mitchell A.E.

Norris O.R.

Blevins Bearden

Wright Fulton

Barnes South Doyle Thats right just wait and see.

Next 5:

Hutchins Catholic

Bauman W.B.

Moore Seymor

Eldridge Maryville

Marsh Alcoa

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice premise but using your logic of a weak East Tn division, other than Maryville last year, when was the last time an ET team won a title? As a hint, the last time a team even made it to the Finals was AE in 2000-2001 and they lost. Obviously ET basketball is weak not only in the private school division but in the public one as well. That must mean it is easy to get thru those teams also. Last time we played Brentwood Academy it was a 3 point game until the 4th quarter. I promise you the Baylor, McCallie, and Notre Dame teams would have played with anyone in ET publics.

Wrong. Science Hill made it to the finals in 2002. Bradley Central went in '00 and '02 (if you consider them ET)

Praise God for Cole's recovery!

I represent those comments by you and STARSNBARS. Besides, I havn't been to "Lost Ameegoes" since.......well.........last night. Me and Rebelswoman shared the Fajitas Combo and she don't like Guakeemoli so we left it off, thank you very much. RebelsonII had Quesadillas without Guakeemoli. Rebelron wasn't even there. So, Yun's need to get your story straight. Besides me and Rebelron are not overweight..........we're just undertall! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Ya'll need to pray for old Rebelsman. Shorty (aka RebelsonI) is done! It's over! Mars Hill Beat CN in the first round of the tournament. No more BBall for him (maybe Europe). I am so depressed, /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How about lets stick to the subject. Best Coaches in Knoxville area. Yea and just to keep the boys in Blount Co. happy Bauman and Eldridge are quality coaches.

But my top 5 in no particular order would be.

Mitchell A.E.

Norris O.R.

Blevins Bearden

Wright Fulton

Barnes South Doyle Thats right just wait and see.

Next 5:

Hutchins Catholic

Bauman W.B.

Moore Seymor

Eldridge Maryville

Marsh Alcoa

Good calls as usual. Mitchell and Barnes are up in the air. Barnes hasn't done enough here to have earned my vote. If you want to base it on the improvement of the 'kees I understand but Shane Wells did more at Lenoir City and his team went further than expected. Mitchell has the talent but seems to stub his toe along the way. He keeps the team together both on the court and classroom fairly well. Second five is solid. Moore should get some bonus points for coaching both. What a grind for 4-5 months. Marsh has gotten little mention on here. I guess Coach E and Baumann get more press. Micah does a great job considering he usually doesn't have his team until the middle of December.

Good calls as usual. Mitchell and Barnes are up in the air. Barnes hasn't done enough here to have earned my vote. If you want to base it on the improvement of the 'kees I understand but Shane Wells did more at Lenoir City and his team went further than expected. Mitchell has the talent but seems to stub his toe along the way. He keeps the team together both on the court and classroom fairly well. Second five is solid. Moore should get some bonus points for coaching both. What a grind for 4-5 months. Marsh has gotten little mention on here. I guess Coach E and Baumann get more press. Micah does a great job considering he usually doesn't have his team until the middle of December.

and maryville does?

Ricky Norris has to be 1 of the top coaches in the whole state not just in East Tennessee.

Before Oak Ridge he did a heck of a job rebuilding Oliver Springs High School Basketball team.

He is a great teacher of the game.

I will agree that Ricky is as good as anyone, but I have to disagree with your knowlege bigboi, because Ricky never coached at Oliver Springs. He coached at Harriman. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Praise God for Cole's recovery!

I represent those comments by you and STARSNBARS. Besides, I havn't been to "Lost Ameegoes" since.......well.........last night. Me and Rebelswoman shared the Fajitas Combo and she don't like Guakeemoli so we left it off, thank you very much. RebelsonII had Quesadillas without Guakeemoli. Rebelron wasn't even there. So, Yun's need to get your story straight. Besides me and Rebelron are not overweight..........we're just undertall! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Ya'll need to pray for old Rebelsman. Shorty (aka RebelsonI) is done! It's over! Mars Hill Beat CN in the first round of the tournament. No more BBall for him (maybe Europe). I am so depressed, /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Rebullsman, hit iz good two here of Cole's recuvree.

Rebelron makes up fer you in gwakeymolee. Plus Rebelron eats extree gwakeymolee jest two look at the little Seenyourrita. Sumtimes he wears gwakeymolee. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good luck two Shorty. Rebullsman tell Shorty two watch out if 'un he goes two Your-up. Eye 've heered thay haiv women ovur thair like momma STARS. Lots of lag, under arm, and back hair... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Rebullsman, hit iz good two here of Cole's recuvree.

Rebelron makes up fer you in gwakeymolee. Plus Rebelron eats extree gwakeymolee jest two look at the little Seenyourrita. Sumtimes he wears gwakeymolee. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good luck two Shorty. Rebullsman tell Shorty two watch out if 'un he goes two Your-up. Eye 've heered thay haiv women ovur thair like momma STARS. Lots of lag, under arm, and back hair... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Idiot!

For comparison purposes only, Anderson County has put a many a losses in the Fighting Irish win column and last time AC played Bearden it wasn't pretty....and AC was and is clearly the best team in your district.

tell me the last time a Bearden player took a "cheap"shot against any player....yep... that is what i thought. The only player to come out of Catholic that was worth anything was Matt Parton....I have to admit, that kid could flat out play!!!! Harrison Smith...also impressed by his athletisim...case in point he continued his career with another Fighting Irish. So please as the the great Lee Corson says. "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND"!!!! BTW....I don't think that I missed the question about underachieving....TANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!!

Destroy AC? I didn't think AC played Bearden this year. If you are talking about last year I thought Bearden won a very close game against the Mavs. Over the last 10 years Nick Williams, Matt parton and Tony Fox were the only ones who wanted to actually play college ball. Since 2000 Catholic has had some really good players and scorers turn down multiple scholarships, Drew Franklin (all state), Charlie Davis (first team all district), Garrett Smith (first team all district), Brett Connor (first team all state), Tramaine Brown (all district), and Ryan Walden (all district 3 years in a row). Not sure what Walden's status is as far as playing college ball, but schools such as Charleston Southern, United States Air Force, Columbia, Milligan, Lee-Mcrae, and Alabama Huntsville are recruiting him or have showed interest in him. Instead of asking Catholic why they won't play Bearden ask Bearden why they don't play Catholic.