Oak Ridge vs. Soddy Daisy

ORWildcat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge returns home after three away game's with a last second win against William Blount last week. Soddy Daisy has Fall Break this week after defeating McMinn Co. 21-10 at home last week. Predictions anyone? Please, discuss football only and don't make this another coach bashing thread.

No coach bashing here. Soddy Daisy seems to have finally found a coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And Oak Ridge...well good luck with yours.

Soddy 28, Oak Rige 14.

This is an important game for both teams. Oak Ridge needs this one to stay in the hunt for a playoff spot (their loss to McMinn Co. hurt their chances. The Wildcats must win this one and hope for help, IMO) and Soddy-Daisy needs this one to have a shot at hosting a playoff game (I think that they are already in, but a loss here hurts their chances of hosting and hope to win 2 of last 3 to make things interesting).

Good luck to both teams.

I am hoping that last week's victory over WB gives our guys some confidence to play at a higher level. What is critical here is the line play. If we can continue to improve, then we have a chance. Soddy's success has been the biggest surprise of the season and they have played very well so far. I am thinking we have to score over 30 to win against a much improved Soddy team.