1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

Congratulations to Union City on the State Championship...the ride back to UC will be sweet!

The game was a very enjoyable to watch and the shear determination of the Union City team as well as the fine play of South Pitt team.

It seems the South Pitt posters were way over the edge in confidence of another State Championship only to be humbled. Well...it happens...lesson taught...lesson learned.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ladies and gentlemen we are hours away for s.p bringing home another champions ship, i do want to contgrad u.c. on being here, but its just not your time, and more than likely it never will be your time for a championsship. i know you all think you have a chance, i guess you an live in a dream world for a bit. after about 12:45 the games going to be over in s.p. favor. i know you dont want to hear it but a fact is a fact is a fact. i have never missed quoted a game i know s.p. will win. just as they will tomorow and big also.

im sorry it hurts u.c. feelings but that is how its going to be. your offense is nothing special at all , s.p. has seen it many times and will defend it easily., now our offense is special ,and guess what. u.c can not , yes i will say that again can not stop it. oh yes please pass on us if you dare, you can become the second comng of mckenzie. you guess in the west well to put it simpile do not have the speed or skill to take on the guys from the east. you never had it nor will you any time soon.i said before i watch films on teams all the time, i have seen u.c. and to be honest you do not impress at all. in all honesty you dont have maybe two players that could start for s.p. now that is bad guys really bad, go ahead and tear me up tonight on this post, but tomorrow after 3pm i promise you i want see a one of you on here whinng and crying or even going the extra step and givine condgrad to the better team. mark my words. the pirate clause will be in effect tomorrow. im sorry to hurt your feelings, truly am but most of you know as well as i do you dont have a snowball chance in hades.

I wonder who is in Hades right now??

sometimes a snoball's chance is all you need. :thumb:

Final 31-29 UC.

MELTDOWN in 5...................4.......................3.....................2.......................

Well, I was off on my prediction but I was right when I said that the Veer offense would work on the overagressive defense. Looked like on TV the D was set up to stop the pitch and union city smashed them inside. Tough luck Pirates, especially for the seniors and leaders of this team. Congrats to the tornadoes on a fine fine season and your first gold ball.

A great game won by a great team. UC showed that it had the right stuff today. I'm at a loss for words.Our (SP) poster's should all take a lesson today. One of humility. Our team played their hearts out. But UC was the team of destiny today. What a contrasts of teams. Very well played,on both sides. The Pirates will be back. Congrats to the UC community and coaching staff. Maybe we will still respect our young men,win lose,or draw like we should. Hope we don't play the blame game this after this 1.

the sun shines on a dogs azz sometimes this is one of of those, u.c is the by far the luckiest team i have had the diplesaure to watch.sp beat you in ever phase of the game except the great vic griders coaching. and some very questonable calls that went your way. no im not a gracious loser. plays sp 5 time i promise you this you will loose 4 of those and the fact is you know it. u.c was not and is not the better team we know it and so do you

well ladies and gentlemen we are hours away for s.p bringing home another champions ship, i do want to contgrad u.c. on being here, but its just not your time, and more than likely it never will be your time for a championsship. i know you all think you have a chance, i guess you an live in a dream world for a bit. after about 12:45 the games going to be over in s.p. favor. i know you dont want to hear it but a fact is a fact is a fact. i have never missed quoted a game i know s.p. will win. just as they will tomorow and big also.

im sorry it hurts u.c. feelings but that is how its going to be. your offense is nothing special at all , s.p. has seen it many times and will defend it easily., now our offense is special ,and guess what. u.c can not , yes i will say that again can not stop it. oh yes please pass on us if you dare, you can become the second comng of mckenzie. you guess in the west well to put it simpile do not have the speed or skill to take on the guys from the east. you never had it nor will you any time soon.i said before i watch films on teams all the time, i have seen u.c. and to be honest you do not impress at all. in all honesty you dont have maybe two players that could start for s.p. now that is bad guys really bad, go ahead and tear me up tonight on this post, but tomorrow after 3pm i promise you i want see a one of you on here whinng and crying or even going the extra step and givine condgrad to the better team. mark my words. the pirate clause will be in effect tomorrow. im sorry to hurt your feelings, truly am but most of you know as well as i do you dont have a snowball chance in hades.

I wonder who is in Hades right now??

I don't know,but the post you quoted could be the most arrogant post I've read on CoachT.

I admit I thought SP would win this game,but UC proved me wrong.I'm actually glad they won because I'm sick of hearing this idiotic East vs West garbage.