1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

From an inside source in that area....they may not "Recruit" but they do something. Anyone who knows anything about H S football will say that if a Single A team is that good with that little of a school....something fishy is going on here.

Union City....WILL PROVE that they can give the little old pirates all they want come noon Friday...just watch my friend.

And if your that good...why don' t you play up a class or two like Trousdale County did for a couple of years....couldn't hang I imagine!! That was proven this year!

We are a 1A school that played 7 or 8 teams this year that played in the 2A playoffs. It shows that we basically do play in 2A. I know every player on the team and there parents and have since they were little. We just have talented players most of the time and we have are bad years every now and then too. This team is very talented and if yall beat them then you deserve to.

I think it will be close at the begining with everybody all fired up but once that settles SP should take care of buisness. GO PIRATES!!!

SP-40

UC-17

:thumb::?:):?:)

way to go union city way to go west tn

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats UC....great game.

Nicks should be playing fullback at some D1 school next year. He's a big, strong, fast kid. He's 6'1" and 222 lbs. Tough, too.

UC's line and Nicks manhandled South Pitt's line. Story of the game.

What a great game by both teams. The Nicks kid is a stud...Robinson is a great player too. Congrats to both teams.