Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Just a little FYI for all you Signal Mtn folks.. Seems as though Pittsburg isn't giving you any respect at all... While I was down there tonight watching SP's future fade (JMS 44 SPA 32 with the Warriors taking a knee inside the Pittsburg 30 with a lot of clean uniforms on the field)I couldn't help but take notice of the announcement that came over the PA.. And I quote "WE'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT THE VARSITY PLAYS AT HOME TOMORROW NIGHT AGAINST SOME TEAM FROM CHATTANOOGA"... I guess the guy just had to find someone to pick on since he quit announcing the score after our 3rd TD... :roflol:

LOL... Nice to finally hear from you after all these years of getting Pirate ruled LOL...tell them about the stupid turnovers and the bad call that brought back a pick 6...our future is bright..just a bump in the road my friend...and don't give our announcer a hard time, he didn't know that he was announcing the game until 10 min before...he got drafted

This guy likes rap music. . . Fan of the Fabolous mixtape?

Cant get off topic too much here. Zone dont like that. As for your question how did you know? Its a classic in my book. To stay on topic I will give my prediction. I was leaning towards Signal, but tonight I decided to go with the Pirates. This game will be close all the way through, but I think at the end the Pirates win by 2 touchdowns. 50-35. Get ready for a shootout. :popcorneater: It will be 42-35 with 2 minutes left.

Cant get off topic too much here. Zone dont like that. As for your question how did you know? Its a classic in my book. To stay on topic I will give my prediction. I was leaning towards Signal, but tonight I decided to go with the Pirates. This game will be close all the way through, but I think at the end the Pirates win by 2 touchdowns. 50-35. Get ready for a shootout. :popcorneater: It will be 42-35 with 2 minutes left.

Like it as well, dude kills it.

Ah, here it is. The day we have been waiting for. There were 2 good articles in the paper this morning for anyone that hasn't checked it out yet.

This game worries me and I love it. I'm ready for some good competition. It's good to get easy W's on the schedule but you live for games like this one. As coach Price said in the paper this morning, these are the games you love to play and coach in. Well, it's also the kind that you love to see as a fan. Good competition the whole time. I'll make no predictions, no guesses. I'll just say that BOTH teams need to come out and play ball for 48 minutes. If one team doesn't then this one will get away from them in a hurry. Good luck to both teams and safe travels Eagle fans.

It was great to wake up this morning and see coverage of this game on the front page of the Chatt Times Free Press....what a game it will be....Gotta be heading off to work soon so I will go ahead and make my prediction...

Pirates 49

Eagles 28

Very close game early on and Pirates pull away late...hope to see both teams playing for a State Championship this year...See ya at the game....

I think we underestimate our DEFENSES. Could be a shootout, but I think it might be a ball control game. I think both defenses will giveup some yards, but neither offense will score as much as they are used to. This will be 48 minutes of tough, smashmouth football. Whoever has the Grit and Determination and Stamina in the fourth quarter wins. Neither team has been there this season. Of course, I could be wrong. :unsure:

Eagles win 31-21.

Hey sportsman thats my bad I just got caught up in these boards. I will tell yall another guy that had some wheels was that Wheatherspoon kid when he got that stride going he was gone. He just set a record in his division in college for running back a punt for a TD think it was 87 yards and in the same game got a pick. That kid had some wheels. That Bibbs kid could fly too but couldnt hold on to the ball. My prediction will come in the morning.

HEY PITT WE'RE PIRATE BLOOD BROTHER'S AND I'M GETTING TO BE AN OLD GEESER SO EVERYTHING IS QUITE ALRIGHT!! I REMEMBER THE DAY'S WHEN I WAS A LITTLE MORE RAMBUNCIOUS BUT OLD AGE HAS SLOWED ME DOWN A LITTLE BUT YOU AND POWERP REALLY LAY THE SMACKDOWN! GLAD YOU BOTH ARE PIRATE'S.