South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Unless South Kimball has recruited a defense over the past couple of weeks, this game could be very interesting. I think the Bucs matchup pretty good against the Pirates and will find a way to win this game.

Troll, you don't give that quarterback of yours enough credit. Take him off the team and the Pirates win that game by 2-3 touchdowns. To me he is that good of a quarterback.

Twas the night before this ballgame

And all thru my house

No one's picking Boyd

Not even my spouse!

I know Boyd's on a mission

From what happened last year

Against the Friendship bunch

Touchdown Jesus hold so dear!

We ain't no Friendlies

We are Bad Company

We wear Orange & Black

For we are SP!

So when you come in

Better strap em on tight

Coz I'm afraid for you

Gonna be a long night!

But don't you fret

From what you just read

You can still win 2a Gold

You hear what I said!?

Take it to em Pirates!! We're on a mission of our own!!

WE ARE SP!!

Score Prediction SP 44 BB 27

Come Get Some

GO PIRATES!!

Troll, you don't give that quarterback of yours enough credit. Take him off the team and the Pirates win that game by 2-3 touchdowns. To me he is that good of a quarterback.

I give Reese all the credit in the world, just like I do Johnson and Lankford. But that still don't change the fact that yall ain't got much of a defense.huh.png

I think Boyd will slow yall more than you will slow Boyd. I already got the DVR set.popcorneater.gif

Twas the night before this ballgame

And all thru my house

No one's picking Boyd

Not even my spouse!

I know Boyd's on a mission

From what happened last year

Against the Friendship bunch

Touchdown Jesus hold so dear!

We ain't no Friendlies

We are Bad Company

We wear Orange & Black

For we are SP!

So when you come in

Better strap em on tight

Coz I'm afraid for you

Gonna be a long night!

But don't you fret

From what you just read

You can still win 2a Gold

You hear what I said!?

Take it to em Pirates!! We're on a mission of our own!!

WE ARE SP!!

Score Prediction SP 44 BB 27

Come Get Some

GO PIRATES!!

It's obvious by your post that you believe in fairy tales and Santa too

This won't be the game people think. Boyd is much improved this season. This reminds me of our 2003 team that won the gold. So Pitt is a decent program but don't have the pedigree of Boyd. Boyd's defense will stifle So Pitts offense just like the old days and the Bucs will score at will on that stuff yall call a defense. Boyd wins big.

Bucs 47

Pirates 20

Sorry about that....did not have any idea it was a rule, just trying to have a little fun.

Anyway, the Pirates will be ready for whatever the Bucs bring to town. People keep trashing the defense and I believe this will be the game they show up to play with some reinforcements on the line. Both sides will be fired up and ready to play, but the Pirates will have more in the tank. Bucs go home with three straight losses since the Hurricane Bowl.

Pirates 35

Bucs 14

What kind of mess is this? This Reynolds man team is #1 in 2-a. I garuntee you they will score more than 14 points on that Stone man's defence. You think im joking but im not.

This won't be the game people think. Boyd is much improved this season. This reminds me of our 2003 team that won the gold. So Pitt is a decent program but don't have the pedigree of Boyd. Boyd's defense will stifle So Pitts offense just like the old days and the Bucs will score at will on that stuff yall call a defense. Boyd wins big.

Bucs 47

Pirates 20

I know Boyd is always good, but even I wouldnt make a statement this bold.

All you powder puffs in here better be ready for a good football game tomorrow night! SP needs to score quick and early. We need to build a cushion. I think this game will come down to the end a close one.

Boyd 17

SP 21

You are crazy. Boyd will score at least 40 points on your defense. SP might score 21 and it won't be enough to win.

Boyd wins 47-20