Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

As far as no one expecting the Bees to make it this far, don't know about that. They were a 1 seed, so someone was a prophet.

You would have laughed your can off if you could have seen a bunch of Goons huddled around a radio at Shoneys last night praying that some how, some way lowerman would pull it off last night.

They did and we all rejoiced.

Someone new will get the F5 experience.

Skeered of the leprechauns. B)

Sorry about your upbringing, some parents for what ever reason hold their kids back from getting "above their raising" , or could be they were good parents and never broke it to you that you sucked at FB and hasd rather you ride the bench on the :wrong" side of the river , eating fried chicken with your buddies!LOL

You're funny! I also like how you keep hovering around the racist inferences when you speak of Alcoa, which happens to be very a diverse community. Anyway, as a reward for my mediocre upbringing and raising, my brother is bringing our father up so he can enjoy watching his 49er's in the clubhouse at Fedex field Monday night as an early Christmas present. Not bad for a fried chicken eating Maryville reject who could only rise above his raising to be on track to not only have one, but two doctorate degrees!!!

Talk about the school of hard knocks , you can't catch a break dude, your dad being a 49 er fan explains your low self esteem , two doctorate degrees ...... so your daddy never told you not to lie ?

Either come clean on the football career ( you were team manager) and you hoping to get off work at KFC in time to see the vawls get spanked by "VANDY"!!!!!

Kenny, the first thing you should do when you get home, is go straight to your momma and punch her in the mouth! Lol!

Take the silly, pointy white hat off first tho! That way she'll know who ya are! :)

Edited by F5seekshelter

I need a little bit of a favor from anybody who might know. I'm posting here bc I've seen several of you Alcoa fellas post pictures over the years. I have a pretty touching pic from our game last night that I wanted to share but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get it posted.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

I need a little bit of a favor from anybody who might know. I'm posting here bc I've seen several of you Alcoa fellas post pictures over the years. I have a pretty touching pic from our game last night that I wanted to share but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get it posted.

BC, can you help this brother out?

Upperman has had a great season and deserves respect.  Conner York will have a bright future. If Maryville wasn't playing I would love to see this game.

Some of the posters from Alcoa have a bad rep. But! This one poster attacking Alcoafan72 is 10 times worse than any Alcoa poster ever.

Upperman has had a great season and deserves respect. Conner York will have a bright future. If Maryville wasn't playing I would love to see this game.

Some of the posters from Alcoa have a bad rep. But! This one poster attacking Alcoafan72 is 10 times worse than any Alcoa poster ever.

Harrumph! Agreed! Edited by F5seekshelter

first you will need to create an account on a site like photobucket. The photo will need to be uploaded to your account. Once the photo is uploaded. Copy the Url link of the photo. In coachT paste the url link in photo icon linking the uploaded photo to the post.