UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Well fellers it looks like we can throw it around if we want to but i doubt very much that we will see much of that. We have done very well in 7 on 7, as Atlas has pointed out, but when it comes to Friday night......run it down their throat. Throw in situations where the defense crowds the line and only do that sparingly. Hit them with a pass when it hurts them and not us. I love our style of play. Grind it grind it and then grind it. It's not the most exciting offense to watch, but it is very effective.

Edited by BigSwo

New 6 classes look to bring my friends from Union City back to 2A possibly. Enjoy that run while you can. Great program you all have. I think this year will be very one sided for you guys if you can keep grinding. Im just keeping it real

if you're talking bout the new hybrid 6 class plan UC will remain 1a

http://knoxblogs.com/xtracredit/2014/06/10/possible-new-regions-2015-football/

^ ^ ^ knoxblogs.com keeping it real

if you're talking bout the new hybrid 6 class plan UC will remain 1a

http://knoxblogs.com/xtracredit/2014/06/10/possible-new-regions-2015-football/

^ ^ ^ knoxblogs.com keeping it real

There are some errors in that listing such as leaving out Sale Creek and showing Whitwell as 1a.  Not to mention someone needs to go into rehab for even thinking about putting Fayetteville and Copper Basin in the same regular season region.

There are some errors in that listing such as leaving out Sale Creek and showing Whitwell as 1a.  Not to mention someone needs to go into rehab for even thinking about putting Fayetteville and Copper Basin in the same regular season region.

that hybrid plan has only 32 teams in 6a, teams will trickle down from there, bringing whitwell and a few others to 1a

yes they left out sale creek and i agree the copper basin to fayetteville is too long a  distance...i doubt rehab would help the t$$aa...besides, the schools would have to pick up their rehab tab...they'd just be repeat offenders

TCA 45-44 over UC today. Great game. IF UC needs to pass the ball this year they will have the capability. Bunch of stud athletes. Can't imagine anyone beating them in 1A. We all know they can run it well but don't discount their air game.

Yep we gonna run and run and run but if you crowd the line we have the capability to burn you bad. Haven't had that in the past. Not sure we will see much of an air attack at all this season though. Coach Bowling has already said he wasn't expecting to "throw it around much". He says " Three things happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad".  Either way, thanks for the props.