2014 Class 4A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

I take Sullivan South over Greeneville from that area this year.....

South's high powered no-huddle offense will pass Greeneville silly.   The question is how will the Rebels hold up on defense??     I understand that Greeneville has a massive OL, but someone still has to tote the ball and that is an unknown.

Remember when Jerry Clower showed up at college as a walk-on, the first day of practice:

COACH:  Son, what position do you play?

CLOWER:   Coach, I am the man what runs with da football....

I agree south will beat the devils!! I rember the best game ever in 94 when greenville came to death valley with dustin moore and south kicked a 45+ yard field goal to win and my fellow friend austin peal kickked that game winning field goal and admitted during on field interview he was so excited after he made it he pissed on him self!! Best game i have ever seen!!

Edited by kingindian33

I agree south will beat the devils!! I rember the best game ever in 94 when greenville came to death valley with dustin moore and south kicked a 45+ yard field goal to win and my fellow friend austin peal kickked that game winning field goal and admitted during on field interview he was so excited after he made it he pissed on him self!! Best game i have ever seen!!

Wow that 94 game sounds like a true barn burner.       Let's all keep in mind that South and Greeneville do not meet in the regular season.     And with all due respect to their opponents, both teams play somewhat of a cupcake schedule, although South does have Betsy...

So a South/Greeneville showdown will ONLY happen in the playoffs

Wow that 94 game sounds like a true barn burner. Let's all keep in mind that South and Greeneville do not meet in the regular season. And with all due respect to their opponents, both teams play somewhat of a cupcake schedule, although South does have Betsy...

You can always count on a good game when South an Greeneville play

Wow that 94 game sounds like a true barn burner.       Let's all keep in mind that South and Greeneville do not meet in the regular season.     And with all due respect to their opponents, both teams play somewhat of a cupcake schedule, although South does have Betsy...

Yeah....and I think Betsy is going to be pretty good, also.  Should be a great game to watch.  I saw Betsy Saturday at Maryville College and they had some good looking kids.  But, I think everyone will playing catch up to Catholic this year.....it took them about half the season last year to get that offense down pat, but they have athletes and they are firing on all cylinders.  If their defense is good enough to just slow down other teams, it will be hard for anyone in 4A to touch them, IMO.

Yeah....and I think Betsy is going to be pretty good, also. Should be a great game to watch. I saw Betsy Saturday at Maryville College and they had some good looking kids. But, I think everyone will playing catch up to Catholic this year.....it took them about half the season last year to get that offense down pat, but they have athletes and they are firing on all cylinders. If their defense is good enough to just slow down other teams, it will be hard for anyone in 4A to touch them, IMO.

It's to early to say who will do what, Fulton is the top dog til someone knock them off. Can't really say every team will be chasing catholic, Cause just like u said IF there defense can slow down teams they should be hard to stop. So they have questions bout them also, So til somebody knocks off Fulton everybody will be chasing them not catholic.

It's to early to say who will do what, Fulton is the top dog til someone knock them off. Can't really say every team will be chasing catholic, Cause just like u said IF there defense can slow down teams they should be hard to stop. So they have questions bout them also, So til somebody knocks off Fulton everybody will be chasing them not catholic.

No, it is not too early to give opinions....I ended my quote with a big, IMO (in my opinion).  I have much respect for Fulton, they have been really good and will be good again this year, but I don't buy into that "they are the top dog until someone knocks them off" stuff.....this is a new year, last year is over, and a loaded Fulton team last year barely got by Catholic in the playoffs last year.  I am not a Catholic fan, but I have seen them, and I can say, IMO(in my opinion), everyone else will be chasing them this year.  It is not as if I am pulling for Catholic, just the way I see it playing out.  That is an opinion and you know they say opinions are like elbows, everyone has a couple.

No, it is not too early to give opinions....I ended my quote with a big, IMO (in my opinion).  I have much respect for Fulton, they have been really good and will be good again this year, but I don't buy into that "they are the top dog until someone knocks them off" stuff.....this is a new year, last year is over, and a loaded Fulton team last year barely got by Catholic in the playoffs last year.  I am not a Catholic fan, but I have seen them, and I can say, IMO(in my opinion), everyone else will be chasing them this year.  It is not as if I am pulling for Catholic, just the way I see it playing out.  That is an opinion and you know they say opinions are like elbows, everyone has a couple.

Lol...If u say so but u not making since if last year was the past why bring up a loaded Fulton team barely won. It's a new year remember injuries could happen so yea it's definitely a opinion way to early haven't even put on pads yet.