marion Co football 2015

It will be strange not seeing Zeman running over people on Friday nights. He did it for 3 years. I am confident that MC will field a very good team but #1 can't be replaced. The absence of #66 will be evident too. Talking to Coach Ross Saturday night he said this year's team will be faster, stronger and more physical than last year's. The one thing he said that really caught me off guard was that this year's team will be in better shape. MC was in exceptional shape last year.

No offense, but the pirates were a whole lot more than just fitz away from competing this past year

not in 1A. Plus had he not injured his knee on the cut to the endzone at the 2 yard line, he scores against Boyd and SP wins. 1 player makes a big difference in 1A and sometimes in 2A. You will see the loss of Zemen next year. I don't think as much on offense as you will on defense. Most of the tackles in the State game might have been 20 yards down the field, but they were made by him because he never gave up on the play. Your offense will find someone to carry the load.

No offense, but the pirates were a whole lot more than just fitz away from competing this past year

SP was led by Fitz last season. If Fitz doesn't get hurt they beat Copper Basin and Monterey the next week. He made a huge difference. We would have still been beaten soundly by Marion either way. Now, take Zemen off that team last season and Marion isn't in Cookeville. One really good player makes a huge difference.

not in 1A. Plus had he not injured his knee on the cut to the endzone at the 2 yard line, he scores against Boyd and SP wins. 1 player makes a big difference in 1A and sometimes in 2A. You will see the loss of Zemen next year. I don't think as much on offense as you will on defense. Most of the tackles in the State game might have been 20 yards down the field, but they were made by him because he never gave up on the play. Your offense will find someone to carry the load.

good post

SP was led by Fitz last season. If Fitz doesn't get hurt they beat Copper Basin and Monterey the next week. He made a huge difference. We would have still been beaten soundly by Marion either way. Now, take Zemen off that team last season and Marion isn't in Cookeville. One really good player makes a huge difference.

Deputy, Old Pirate says Ole T finds then Rose colored shades now and again