Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

It means if they dive to the strong side the olb has the dive and the DEtakes the QB while the Ilb takes the pitch.... Of course strongx and I played in the old 4 4 defense. In the early 80's the option was either ran from the wishbone or the I. There was also stinger, wrecker and weak x. And last but not least you had to run to the flats!!!

Man that talk gets me plum fired up. Also remember trying to convince the safety to never call 4-red!

BTW-Lil matback threw a BIG touchdown pass last night in a win for the southerners. He fit it into the window. Reminds me a bit of the "Bare" that played QB with us back in the day.

Man that talk gets me plum fired up. Also remember trying to convince the safety to never call 4-red!

BTW-Lil matback threw a BIG touchdown pass last night in a win for the southerners. He fit it into the window. Reminds me a bit of the "Bare" that played QB with us back in the day.

Not too sure about the window but he was jacked up on the way home. He does have a similar throwing motion to the Bare, kinda sits it on top of his hand and slings his whole right side! 4 red was bad.... But blood and knife were fun!!

Will both teams have all players available? Injuries? Running backs for the REBELS. Rankin said in the paper after loudon, no body injured. Can Alcoa's db's shut down the wide receivers of the rebels? Alcoa in the last few match ups have not had the big play for a TD. Rebels D this year tends to bend a little but not break. Discussions?

Will both teams have all players available? Injuries? Running backs for the REBELS. Rankin said in the paper after loudon, no body injured. Can Alcoa's db's shut down the wide receivers of the rebels? Alcoa in the last few match ups have not had the big play for a TD. Rebels D this year tends to bend a little but not break. Discussions?

It's been strange this week MR. Quiet from both sides. Paper finally had a brief article today with minimal discussion with the coaches. I've heard both sides are a little banged up. Alcoa may be bigger or at least as big, murvil is likely faster. Not on TV. I've not heard a mention of it on the radio. Local football fans saying they would rather attend the other county game. The world is upside down.

It means if they dive to the strong side the olb has the dive and the DEtakes the QB while the Ilb takes the pitch.... Of course strongx and I played in the old 4 4 defense. In the early 80's the option was either ran from the wishbone or the I. There was also stinger, wrecker and weak x. And last but not least you had to run to the flats!!!

Fellers luckylee thait dappur feller kep a lot ov peepull in line and lined up rite..... :popcorneater:

300x300.jpg