6AAA Girls

Nortney

I ll say it again. If you and the other coaches believe " coach of the year" shouldn't be decided by success on the floor, and you can't bring yourself to vote for a coach that beats you, then change the name of the award to " the least likely to hurt somebody's feelings award" and give it to your buddy.

I ll say it again. If you and the other coaches believe " coach of the year" shouldn't be decided by success on the floor, and you can't bring yourself to vote for a coach that beats you, then change the name of the award to " the least likely to hurt somebody's feelings award" and give it to your buddy.

There is a lot more that goes into the decision of who to vote for on the "Coach of the Year" than number of wins. If it was just based on that, they would change the name to "coach who's team won the most games award". Give credit to the coaches that won. They deserved it. Im willing to bet, none of the coaches had their feelings hurt which caused them not to vote for her. Come on Mv4vols, surely you have more sense then that. Surely, you werent at the last 2 games and witnessed her antics & thought it was ok? Ppl from Cookeville, Stone, White and even from Cumberland were shaking their head in disbelif. Its sad and embarrassing. Not much class or respect for the game or your opponent. Knee slides across the floor in cowboy boots, REALLY? Just because a few idiots from Cumberland applased it and think its cool, doesnt make it ok. IMO, she is not that great of a coach. I was told, she couldn't even figure out how to motivate her team, so she had to bring in the elementary school coach to give her pregame speeches. Maybe the elementary coach should get coach of the year? Obviously her team has the most talent in the district. Don't know of any other team in the District with a D-1 player and a 6'3" Post. Bottom line, she is NOT coach of the year. But, Her team is District Champions. And hopefully, if Cumberland gets to Murfreesboro she will not act like that and embarrass our entire district. Act like you've been there before.

White Co beat Cumberland Co last year and fans or coaches for your team didn't clap for us  So make sure to get the story straight . Haley deserved coach of the year and you know it . Agree with you she should have won this year . By the way , love how your girls showed no fear despite being behind late in the game . You can celebrate a win with class . She means no harm , just rubs people wrong way . All the coaches and fans can't be wrong . Maybe it's you . 

• Upvote 1

Win- Loss Records Over the past 6 seasons.

Dodgen 167-42 79.9% @ Cannon & White

Miller 106-80 56.9% @ Galitin & Cumb

Odom 89-96 48.1% @ Cookeville only

Also, check out on twitter- @bradleychsfan There is a video of Bradley Central hitting a last second 3 pointer to win the district championshio over McMinn Co. Watch Coach Reuter's reaction. I think he has been there before. 6 district championships in a row. Undefeated in district is year. Reuter didn't win COY in 5AAA either. Most wins doesn't always equal COY.

Anyway, moving on. COY is old news. Who wins in the Region Matchups? I've got

Cumb vs Walker Valley = Cumberland

CHS vs East Hamilton = CHS

White vs McMinn Co = White

Stone vs Bradley Co = Bradley

Win- Loss Records Over the past 6 seasons.

Dodgen 167-42 79.9% @ Cannon & White

Miller 106-80 56.9% @ Galitin & Cumb

Odom 89-96 48.1% @ Cookeville only

Also, check out on twitter- @bradleychsfan There is a video of Bradley Central hitting a last second 3 pointer to win the district championshio over McMinn Co. Watch Coach Reuter's reaction. I think he has been there before. 6 district championships in a row. Undefeated in district is year. Reuter didn't win COY in 5AAA either. Most wins doesn't always equal COY.

Anyway, moving on. COY is old news. Who wins in the Region Matchups? I've got

Cumb vs Walker Valley = Cumberland

CHS vs East Hamilton = CHS

White vs McMinn Co = White

Stone vs Bradley Co = Bradley

Your predictions are probably right, but it wouldn't surprise me if East Hamilton upset Cookeville.  The Lady Hurricanes star is an 8th grader.  McMinn should give White County a better game than they did in December.