Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I never was high on Dylan Jackson. However, I was very impressed with Richie Koons. He was a very big reason why Maryville won state, imo

I need to take up for big Dylan. He simply did what he was asked. Had he been "turned loose" his individual stats could have been much better. But everybody has a job. He was tremendously solid at DE and an unbelievable leader.

I need to take up for big Dylan. He simply did what he was asked. Had he been "turned loose" his individual stats could have been much better. But everybody has a job. He was tremendously solid at DE and an unbelievable leader.

Not saying he was bad, just giving some props to Koons because not many non-Maryville people knew about him

Hey good luck Brother go do this! It's time!

Squad you had a first hand look at both teams, where do you see the strengths of each team comparatively. If the teams that showed up that each last played you, were do we match up well and where we we see trouble?

Edited by Blaze45

Squad you had a first hand look at both teams, where do you see the strengths of each team comparatively. If the teams that showed up that each last played you, were do we match up well and where we we see trouble?

Just don't get overwhelmed by the environment.

They beat most people right off the bus & maybe us included after the first 6-8 minutes of the game. They get up on ya quick they steamroll ya.

You handle that and get in your game you have a chance.

Make them make mistakes. We got behind so quick we couldn't do that. They had none.