South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Well of course he gave us the ESPN exposure, he knowed there was only one way to be promoted... And he acted on it.. You see to me there's not much difference in ole paper boy and Coach Ross! They both knowed what they wanted and how to get there! Myself, I would much rather credit Ross for a job well done, rather than some coat tail riding paper boy that hitchhiked a story to get some exposure!

The players made the SOS while round the jailhouse. He knowds what lay ahead...Give the players more credit and quit attempting to stroke the SOS, he used you feelers and lied like a dog Edited by OLD PIRATE

I really don't have an issue with the man. Do I like him as a person yes.. I have received several awards from the man myself.. Does that make me a Hall of Fame athlete... no... not even close.. Moral to the story is you are only as good as the people surrounding you, sometimes awards are given to the wrong people. In this case an unbiased opinion makes a good editor in chief.. this skill is obviously missing... He has proven to me to be someone whom is sitting back waiting on the "big" story to break so he can ride the coat tail.. End of rant back to football. This years game will be much better than last...

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you the SOS road the coat tail and all you fellars want to do is give him all the credit even after he snookered you. You Jasperlites is well known for providing the big story. You think im joking but im not.

We doggies, 8-2....now why is that so familiar? Figure the Pirates has won 8 feuds against the Jasper kinfolkes in the last 10 years rendering a 8-2 record. Figure those number musta been tough pill for the Warrior fans to swallow again. That Hargis man's paper says the bat toting Pirates hung one on the Warriors last night for a decisive 8-2 win for the District Title. Yep recon so! Congrats Pirates! Them Jasperlites going to real confused fer a spell.

Typical paperboy to write a glowing sp article after they beat MC for the first time in four tries and going 1-3 against MC. That number should be familiar bc next years senior pirate football players will depart with an overall 1-3 record in football against MC. By the way did you lose the studding manual page on how to grow a QB. First one from NJ then one from grundy and now the heir apparent is from Cleveland.

Typical paperboy to write a glowing sp article after they beat MC for the first time in four tries and going 1-3 against MC. That number should be familiar bc next years senior pirate football players will depart with an overall 1-3 record in football against MC. By the way did you lose the studding manual page on how to grow a QB. First one from NJ then one from grundy and now the heir apparent is from Cleveland.

The Freepress always writes an article for a district title game regardless of who is in it. I read the paper daily. That's the first article I have seen about SP baseball this year. We have some fence jumpers like yourself on our team nowadays. LMBO

Old Pirate being a War Eagle fan since old pop's twinkle in his eye, The Bear would often say " Figure we got them jest where we want them" from being on the losing side many times, OP grew to understand. Pert near sure most SP folkes felt sorta like The Bear now. Now from all accounts you Jasper fellers ain't been winning a terribly lot fer years and without the huge influx of SP & Grundy youngons you fellers would have done good to be 500 in any sport. Now fer the feuding, you fellers knows it's coming, keep wearing them Rose Colored Glasses. BTW, 1. Who is District Champs? 2. That is all that matters regarding bat toters! 3. You Jasper fellers need to read the article closely......! SP 8 - Jasper 2, LOPAO.....yep, recon so Edited by OLD PIRATE

The Freepress always writes an article for a district title game regardless of who is in it. I read the paper daily. That's the first article I have seen about SP baseball this year. We have some fence jumpers like yourself on our team nowadays. LMBO

You're right. Both MC and SP get transfers but I don't have a problem with it. If a kid wants to transfer to either school and it's on the up and up I think it's cool. Kids want to win and in the valley that's where you go to do that. Congrats to the SP boys on the win last night. We put ourselves behind the 8 ball early by losing the first round game. 4 games in 3 days and you could tell the kids were gassed. SP could have folded earlier in the year with some tough losses and a little bit of controversy but the coaches did a great job and the kids pulled together and did a great job. MC has had a pretty special year in all sports this school year and looking for it to continue. As much as I like to banter with you guys you have to just step back and look at the big picture. We have some pretty talented kids at both of our schools to repeatedly accomplish what they do. Wish nothing but the best for both schools.

Edited by PurplePower68

You're right. Both MC and SP get transfers but I don't have a problem with it. If a kid wants to transfer to either school and it's on the up and up I think it's cool. Kids want to win and in the valley that's where you go to do that. Congrats to the SP boys on the win last night. We put ourselves behind the 8 ball early by losing the first round game. 4 games in 3 days and you could tell the kids were gassed. SP could have folded earlier in the year with some tough losses and a little bit of controversy but the coaches did a great job and the kids pulled together and did a great job. MC has had a pretty special year in all sports this school year and looking for it to continue. As much as I like to banter with you guys you have to just step back and look at the big picture. We have some pretty talented kids at both of our schools to repeatedly accomplish what they do. Wish nothing but the best for both schools.

+1

Still jealous I see!!!