1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

He's saying that all week people gonna tell GB they ain't got a chance. Gold ball going west. Good job getting here but now it's over. Just show up and get your silver ball....

Get the picture? That's how the the thread went championship week last year and it's already started this year.

Got it.  Doesn't matter what posters from other schools say as far as our preparation goes.  We'll be ready for a defense that throttled CA.

He's saying that all week people gonna tell GB they ain't got a chance. Gold ball going west. Good job getting here but now it's over. Just show up and get your silver ball....

Get the picture? That's how the the thread went championship week last year and it's already started this year.

Yep, and the common denominator is..... All those yapping won't have a team in the stadium playing for the title. The guru from SP missed the CA game so bad, he should take some time off.

The team I watched last night was a solid GB team. CA's front caused a few problems for the O-Line of GB, but I also think GB could've plowed a little longer until the whistle. If NCS wins, they will have to beat a very good looking GB team to do it. I was impressed with what I saw, and they were missing a BIG part of their line. Good luck to both teams.

Yep, and the common denominator is..... All those yapping won't have a team in the stadium playing for the title. The guru from SP missed the CA game so bad, he should take some time off.

The team I watched last night was a solid GB team. CA's front caused a few problems for the O-Line of GB, but I also think GB could've plowed a little longer until the whistle. If NCS wins, they will have to beat a very good looking GB team to do it. I was impressed with what I saw, and they were missing a BIG part of their line. Good luck to both teams.

pride it was an honor to havebyou there last night,you and crow are good folks for physically being there for us.I thank you!It was a fun night standing 6/7 deep on the fence louder than a jet plane LOL,and GFD yelled for the right team and made an exact prediction!Kudos buddy.

Jasper has more business playing the Hampton does.

Fact and I'm glad you have the opportunity. If the TSSAA had enough Brains to go Urban and Rural, Trez would more than likely be 6a. You  would probably be 3a, Just not a fair match up. Another thing I've figured out,SP will struggle to be SP until Ross leaves Marion Co. Most teams have reasons why they are good. 

Edited by pujo

It was a fun night. Enjoyed meeting several GB posters. Several don't post anymore. I would encourage all of you to talk this week and get off the bench. It's been 28yrs since the last title game. Never know how long it will take to get back. Glad I got to meet Cherokean last night too. Glad you grabbed me and told me who you were. I had you pegged as much older, since you post all the history stuff that I like to read.

Peabody was able to play street ball and have get away with it until they ran into an equally athletic team coupled with power and discipline. After playing Greenback last night, they also have those three traits that NCS possesses. The two best teams are playing. I don't think it will be decided until the 4th qtr late.

It was a fun night. Enjoyed meeting several GB posters. Several don't post anymore. I would encourage all of you to talk this week and get off the bench. It's been 28yrs since the last title game. Never know how long it will take to get back. Glad I got to meet Cherokean last night too. Glad you grabbed me and told me who you were. I had you pegged as much older, since you post all the history stuff that I like to read.

I ask the same thing!Let's make this week fun.I was really thinking of just bailing this week just because of the negativety but after the way our MEN played last night NO WAY IM IN BOYS.Lot of good poster left and they read so come join in!Only one game left!

I ask the same thing!Let's make this week fun.I was really thinking of just bailing this week just because of the negativety but after the way our MEN played last night NO WAY IM IN BOYS.Lot of good poster left and they read so come join in!Only one game left!

I am going against all odds just like the CF vs UC game last year! Im pulling for GB by a slim margin! I think the over looked East is about to make a upset!!!