Metro Rankings

bleacher

Bleacher and runtheball I would be shocked if Clayton stays around hillsboro. If that thought holds up it could potentially create another domino effect. Run you mentioned this in your post and you are correct in what I am thinking. Also hearing there could be other openings not related to hillsboro. All is speculation at this point but time always tells.

I speak the truth this morning. Pearl-Cohn called Mt. Juliet this week and tried to schedule a series for the next two year cycle. Mt. Juliet declined the offer. They wanted no part of that animal.

You can add Cane Ridge and LaVergne to that too smh...Looks like Pearl cohn will be playing 6a and DII schools. It's SAD!! I'm really bummed about the CR game. You want to be the best you have to beat the best and that's what we want to do. Seem like some of these midstate schools is all talk. No wonder everybody wanted the privates out. Edited by FBfan26