Metro Rankings

bleacher

This morning, Nashville Mayor John Cooper and the Titans will announce together that the Titans vs. Jaguars home opener on Sept. 20 will be played without fans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While this news is tough to share, we understand this decision as our region continues to battle the virus.                       HOPE THIS DOES NOT TRICKLE DOWN TO METRO SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES

Edited by fb247

10 minutes ago, fb247 said:

This morning, Nashville Mayor John Cooper and the Titans will announce together that the Titans vs. Jaguars home opener on Sept. 20 will be played without fans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While this news is tough to share, we understand this decision as our region continues to battle the virus.                       HOPE THIS DOES NOT TRICKLE DOWN TO METRO SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES

Same guy that encourages protests on Broadway said you can’t have fans at football games. Keep voting these people in office.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Same guy that encourages protests on Broadway said you can’t have fans at football games. Keep voting these people in office.

why would anybody support the mayor or the NFL.  They can kneel all they want, put their fist in the air, or whatever.  I won't know it because I quit watching the NFL 3 years ago.

Edited by ChineseFlu

6 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

why would anybody support the mayor or the NFL.  They can kneel all they want, put their fist in the air, or whatever.  I won't know it because I quit watching the NFL 3 years ago.

Not a fan of either but concerned if any affect to high school football in metro