OAK RIDGE vs WEBB

WillieTheWildcat

Offense could never really get in rythm. Anytime we had a good play we got it called back. After awhile it's hard to overcome mistakes like that. I'm sure not one to blame refs and I'm not, but when you get self inflicted penalties at key times it throws your offense off balance and we just never seemed to be able to get in rythm. Plus, our OL couldn't have blocked me and you last night. We probably would've gotten a few sacks a piece. I don't know what's going on with our OL, but it just looks downright turrible.

Sweet the part that surprised me about last night is that OR should have been dominate in that department and I'm sure you know that as well. Look at last years score. How do you change so much in a year and the sad fact all of this really just now started taking place since the McMinn game or at least what you see in the paper on Saturday morning.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet the part that surprised me about last night is that OR should have been dominate in that department and I'm sure you know that as well. Look at last years score. How do you change so much in a year and the sad fact all of this really just now started taking place since the McMinn game or at least what you see in the paper on Saturday morning.

I don't know how to explain it. To me it comes down to one thing. I'll let you figure that out.

Pretty transparent. Lol

I don't know how else to explain it. I really don't. I mean, we have athletes all over the field on both sides. Our line coaching is very suspect and has been for years. I don't think the secondary players are being coached up properly. We get hit with deep balls every single game. With the athletes we have back there it's mind blowing. I also think we need a whole new strength and conditioning coach, whoever he is. We have been weak up front for years now.

Edited by SweetScience

I think all the talk of small seating has scared away our fans. I haven't talked to anyone who's going other than a few parents. The band isn't even going. Webb won't get a real picture of our traveling fan base. It will cost them some money.

I don't think money/gate is an issue considering what they paid you to come play them.

How can I see the replay or where can I find it. I seen Webb against GCA and I seen the Rams move the ball on them and get inside the ten twice but failed to score over bonehead mistakes. GCA's corners just didn't have any speed at all to match up with Webb once they got to the outside and it was off to the races. Once Webb got to a certain score GCA just threw in the towel and said we quit.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/webb-school-of-knoxville-knoxville-tn/0dc0c7abc7

I keep hearing - the refs this , the refs that.. You all sound like a bunch of excuse making UT fans! Let me spell out what happened, we got our tail handed to us. And guess what--- we're going to get it handed to us again..

I never said a word about the refs.

Also, I did graduate from UTK but also UTC and I am a solid UTC fan.

"WE" got our," "We're going to." Just stop it and grow up.You are not an Oak Ridge fan. You are a loyal Coach Blade fan and nothing wrong with that except you think he will come back to you. Coach Blade left you and I know that hurt you deeply. You loved him and he did not return the love. You wanted him and he rejected you. You took a chance and offered him your body heart and soul and he threw your love away.

Oak Ridge will beat bladerunners CCHS.

Willie who knows if anybody has caught on to the deep ball to Tee because we dont do it.I have never seen Tee stopped by anybody.You can put 5 guys on him and if they lob it up he will get it most of time.For some reason we like to roll out the QB who is not a super athletic guy and throw Tee short passes at his knees.Send Tee deep and waste the screen on another WR.If Tee has 2 or 3 following him the screens and short slants are the worst play to call.Use Tee at QB,RB and every way u can think of.I love the coach we got and hope he stays for long time but this is about the worst looking offense Ive ever seen.We for many reasons do not have the right players for this offense.Go Cats.I still have hope.

Also, I did graduate from UTK but also UTC and I am a solid UTC fan.

"WE" got our," "We're going to." Just stop it and grow up.You are not an Oak Ridge fan. You are a loyal Coach Blade fan and nothing wrong with that except you think he will come back to you. Coach Blade left you and I know that hurt you deeply. You loved him and he did not return the love. You wanted him and he rejected you. You took a chance and offered him your body heart and soul and he threw your love away.

I just cuckolded on coach T. My wife loves Willie

Also, I did graduate from UTK but also UTC and I am a solid UTC fan.

"WE" got our," "We're going to." Just stop it and grow up.You are not an Oak Ridge fan. You are a loyal Coach Blade fan and nothing wrong with that except you think he will come back to you. Coach Blade left you and I know that hurt you deeply. You loved him and he did not return the love. You wanted him and he rejected you. You took a chance and offered him your body heart and soul and he threw your love away.

yes, sad .. Because he wins championships in this decade