1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

The "juggernaut" known as the Dresden Lions will win this game with a running clock. I will give GB the line "size", but I'll take a smaller, quicker line over the buffet destroyers when your skill corps is one of the best in the State in any class in all of the classes (QB,WRs,RBs). This year, the Dresden Lions would win 1A, 2A, and would be a coin toss against Alcoa and favored against Liberty. The championship game in 1A was played last night in Dresden, Tennessee....this will be a "showcase" game for college scouts. No disrespect to Greenback, but the facts are the facts. Nothing wrong with a silver and you guys should be proud of the season you've had. If the Cherokees score 20, it'll be an impressive feat against the Dresden Defense. The Cherokees won't be able to score with Dresden. Closest game was a 24-0 victory, which was called 5 minutes in the first quarter due to weather and a concession of the game in Week 2 or it would have been a 60-70 to 0 score. Come on back next weekend and express your feelings. If Dresden doesn't win with a running clock, I will disable my CoachT account and retire forever from CoachT.

First of all, I will be keeping my CoachT account on due to my prediction and will not be retired; Second of all, Greenback put up a fight but were just out-manned. Outside of a blown coverage and the strip sack, the game was pretty much in control...but that's on Dresden; and lastly----Coach Rang (and his crew) took Dresden to the top and he should receive all the well-wishes in whatever endeavor he decides. I personally do no fault him for wanting to go closer to his "real" home and Dresden will forever be in the history books.

College Scouts/Coaches should have taken notice today that there are multiple players with D-1 ability on that field (both teams) and Yates should have been a Mr. Football nominee. This game should have given 2 Offensive MVP's....but in the end it's a team game.

thank you, we have it recorded at home I haven't got to see it yet. I'm going to watch it when we get back home tomorrow. I haven't got to talk to him much this evening because he was upset the way that they played today.

Gbnation,yell that boy to keep his head up and good luck to all these kids going to the next level. Hate it had to end this way but I,ve been right there with you. Takes a great team on a good day. It wasn,t you,re day. And as I expected,Dresdon was REALLY good.

Rang stock is up, and he should seize opportunity to get back home. They all accomplished their vision. Justin West should be the top consideration to take over. I know he is in administration at middle school, but with boosters maybe they can make up for the lost income. Bc basically he is the one who started with all those kids and basically his offense. Saying that you have to make sure there is a good hire for the middle school program. That's just my opinion but if you want to keep the well oiled machine running it's a no brainer.