Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

Who ever gets the job has to remember their going to be the one the biggest pressure cookers of a lifetime like the ones that followed John Wooden, Bear Bryant, Pat Summit, Ted Wilson and Emory Hale.

Very true, and even to a higher degree. As great as Hale and Wilson were they didn't accomplish near what Quarles did @Maryville and OR respectively, although both were all time greats. Whoever it will be will always be expected to live up to that standard you would think, which is quite unfair if you ask me.

Edited by SweetScience

HTV ..I agree ..Rang did nothing wrong really ... just bad circumstance for sure ... but does have that over his head .. Blount Co probably will not even ask about it if they interview ... Rosser is a great coach and great guy ..I agree ..would welcome him anywhere for sure .. just the idea ot the Rebels and the Flag might either make one or the other uncomfortable ... 

Not trying to infer anything here, but Rosser and GQ have become pretty good friends the last couple of years.  Rosser has leanred a lot from spending time with him.  

Hunt maybe .. dont see Rang or Rosser ..... Rang ( right or wrong ..baggage) and Rosser ( Rebels and rebel flag ??) Naw .... maybe Cane Ballard at Greeneville is a candidate ... and some past Maryville assistants that are coaching still ... will see what kind response from Middle TN

Coach Ballard was an assistant coach at Maryville before he moved to Greeneville years ago. I don't see him leaving Greeneville while his son is just a junior this coming up year. The talk is Ballard is probably hanging it up after his son Cade graduates in 2 years to spend more time with his younger twin daughters and spending more time on his Farm