Crockett football team not allowed to practice, Coach Sensabaugh under fire

blazer1set

7 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

There is no defense for the Vols right now.Like I told one of mine at last years Bama game when he ask the odds at half time for the Vols.I said it's going to be ugly and you will see a lot of Bama fans left in the stands when the game is over.

Word on the street is that Bob Stoops could become the next head coach at Tennessee. 

35 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Word on the street is that Bob Stoops could become the next head coach at Tennessee. 

After the last three,it's pretty easy to hear several names and feel a little better about the Vols future.The next few weeks will tell the tell if it's not already a done deal for Jones exit.Just hope we get a new coach that will honor his contract or be a man of honor if he can't.

12 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

After the last three,it's pretty easy to hear several names and feel a little better about the Vols future.The next few weeks will tell the tell if it's not already a done deal for Jones exit.Just hope we get a new coach that will honor his contract or be a man of honor if he can't.

Stoops has started following Tennessee recruits on Twitter.  Kinda weird he would do that just out of the blue. We can only hope. At least he has proven he can coach in the big league. 

7 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Stoops has started following Tennessee recruits on Twitter.  Kinda weird he would do that just out of the blue. We can only hope. At least he has proven he can coach in the big league. 

I know who I like but maybe nobody else would.That's Jon Gruden.But there are a lot of names out there and we wil see.

29 minutes ago, soccer_fan said:

Why would you want a coach that's  been arrested? Not good role model for the kids. 

http://www.heraldcourier.com/news/nfl-player-gerald-sensabaugh-arrested-in-kingsport/article_c4bcb751-7150-58fa-81b0-a72a85ff17bd.html

Charges ended up being dropped, but that was one of the 1st things I remembered when he got hired.

and because Wash Co wanted to show off a former NFL player regardless of character and coaching experience.  It’s pretty sorry him wanting the kids not to play.  He’s making it all about him, not the kids at Crockett.  Oh I’m fighting for the kids... sure.  In the meantime he’s taking away their high school football experience.  

Lets not even get started on the AD and director of schools.  The news just keeps getting more and more interesting.

I don't feel sorry for anyone but these young men who have worked so hard only to have their season railroaded. This is an embarrassment to the Washington County School System and all the leaders involved should be ashamed of themselves for robbing these young men of their season. Think of the seniors. This is how their high school football experience will end. Shame on the the school board and GS.