Da Haven

dannyq

5 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Who do you think is the biggest threat to Whitehaven on the west side of the state? I got a team or 2 in mind but I'm interested to hear what Da Haven folks think

Out of Memphis: Germantown, Memphis Central, White Station, and Cordova.

If Whitehaven makes it to the Semifinals ... Cane Ridge, Ravenwood, Mt Juliet, or Independence ... off the top of my head.

A commitment from TE Cormontae Hamilton could be just over the horizon. Who are the favorites and who will get official visits? He breaks it down here https://rvls.co/2zRQ46M  #Bama #Vols #Buckeyes #OleMiss #Louisville @WhitehavenTiger

Dij8M27VsAA1RbG.jpg

2 replies17 retweets25 likes
Edited by kwc

On 6/19/2018 at 5:55 PM, kwc said:

Melvin got another offer. This one is from the Big 10. According to Woody Womack at Riv_als, it seems that the people at Purdue wants Melvin to be a Boilermaker! The list of schools offering this young man scholarships is continuing to grow! According to Riv_als, 

Melvin recently received an offer from the University of Texas San Antonio, MTSU, and Western Illinois

Prarie View A & M is the next school to offer Melvin recently. Melvin recently received offers from Cincinatti  and Southern MIss.  The University of Tennessee has recently offered big Melvin McBride. Also, the University of Florida has recently offered as well. 

Arkansas is the latest to offer Big Melvin.

The University of Virginia is the latest to offer Melvin. That's now 15 offers to date.

Indiana University is the next to offer big Melvin. 

Edited by kwc

On 6/25/2018 at 6:47 PM, kwc said:

It seems that Western Illinois has thrown their name into the hat with a scholorship offer. The list is now up to four (4) offers ... TSU, Austin Peay, UT Martin, and now Western Illinois

Indiana State has now offered Jacobi.

Alcon State has now offered the 6'-3", 250 lb. DT/DE. That takes his total offers up to six (6). 

Jacobi has recently received an offer from Navy.

The Jacobi Rice train is really in a groove. Jacobi recently received an offer from Mercer. That currently puts the offers for Jacobi up to eight (8).

My man Jacobi recently received an offer from AIr ForceNorth Carolina A&T East Tennessee State, and Tennessee Tech University have all offered Jacobi.

Army and Jacksonville State are the latest to offer Jacobi. The number is up to 14 offers to date.

Eastern Kentucky is the lastest to offer Jacobi.

Edited by kwc

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So he spent 2 years at Trez, last year East and this year at Da Haven. Why so much moving??

I don't know the young man. However, looking at the schools and the timetable. His first two years were at Trezevant were Tell White was  the HC. Tell was removed after 2016 when T-High won the state title. So he went to East in 2017 who were one year removed from their state championship in 2016. East is having issues with the STEM Program making it harder academically on a lot of student athletes, as well as, the East HC took the vacated HC gig at Cordova for the 2018 season. So, he came to Whitehaven for his Sr. season.

Again, I don't know him. I'm just noting the schools and the timeline.