Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

19 minutes ago, mikeinglsbee said:

You don't know anything about the Cornersville team besides the game you saw last year in the playoffs. That's the extent of your knowledge. I think that's why so many Cornersville folks are getting sick of you jumping on every Cornersville thread and saying Huntingdon is going to mercy rule us when you haven't seen Huntingdon or Cornersville play or that 'Lake County's speed is going to give Cornersville trouble' when it didn't give them any trouble and now Greenback is going to beat Cornersville by 1000 points because Greenback beat your team and your team beat us LAST year in the playoffs. And listen, just because you pick the best 4-5 teams in 1A for the past 5 years doesn't make you a prep guru. EVERYONE is picking those teams. Jeez dude, get over yourself. I'm over hearing about how long you have been posting on coacht. Whoop-dy whoo, I worked for coacht before when this site was just getting off the ground, waaayyyyy back in 2001, that's why I get a FREE Plus membership. Didn't see you around back then. Now, does that make me more knowledgeable than you or anyone else? No. Jeeezzzz.

Its true I thought Huntingdon would mercy rule you. I missed on that pick. I came back in and congratulated you and said I like my crow deep fried. I never said Lake County would beat you. I only said their speed COULD give you some problems. I never said Greenback would beat you by 1000 points. You should stop the lies and accusations. You people are the one that started all this crap with me. I've been a fair poster on here forever. The attacks from Cornersville folks are ridiculous. I have nothing against your team. I think it's a great Cinderella story.  I don't pick my own team half the dang time. Y'all get over what one person picks as far as how a game will go. We can do this all night. I've done nothing wrong except pick someone to lose a quarterfinal game game that they ended up winning. If you ask around you will see that I don't make boasterous picks like most teams do about their teams. I don't make excuses when my teams lose. However, people start lying and yes, I will get defensive. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

On 11/24/2017 at 10:38 PM, sum1uno said:

Ambassador JR? 

Tony is one our better posters on the T.  Very knowledgeable insight and analysis type football guy. The thing is,  he doesn't pile on like others.

I finally got caught up on this topic.  I really hope and pray the Cornersville  qb is able to play in this game.   I really don't know at this point if I'll be making a Thursday trip to Cookeville.   Good luck to both teams.

10 hours ago, pujo said:

Don,t think any of us were looking at Cornersville, that bunch should be extremely proud. They have made a fool out of me several times. To be honest I thought this would be Coalfield and Huntington. Still don,t know how the Coalfield game would have went with the QB healthy. Every game has its own personality but Cornersville won,t beat you guys unless they can score at least 28 . SP had a very stingy d and you guys put several on the board. My guess is Greenback win,s by at least 21. Wish they had the QB to at least  be at full strength. I do wish people would quit disrespecting Cornersville, those kids deserve better and they have a ton to be proud of either way.

Best post of the thread thus far.  

3 hours ago, youngod said:

Pulling for the Bulldogs.  We have been playing those kids for years.  I hope they come home with a Gold Ball.

Not a fan of Greenback partly because of the rude fans.  I understand your tradition, but the hospitality stinks.  Tough team yes!   

IT'S CALLED HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE...

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question skillet slinger.  Is that Ryan man going to try that illegal play? That Childress man better be telling these umpires to watch for this Ryan man running a boy on the field at the last second and throwing it to him.  You think im joking but im not. 

Quit your whining...go eat some fudge rounds and fill your sippy cup up with redbull and dream about Murphy's pole during the off season. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Its true I thought Huntingdon would mercy rule you. I missed on that pick. I came back in and congratulated you and said I like my crow deep fried. I never said Lake County would beat you. I only said their speed COULD give you some problems. I never said Greenback would beat you by 1000 points. You should stop the lies and accusations. You people are the one that started all this crap with me. I've been a fair poster on here forever. The attacks from Cornersville folks are ridiculous. I have nothing against your team. I think it's a great Cinderella story.  I don't pick my own team half the dang time. Y'all get over what one person picks as far as how a game will go. We can do this all night. I've done nothing wrong except pick someone to lose a quarterfinal game game that they ended up winning. If you ask around you will see that I don't make boasterous picks like most teams do about their teams. I don't make excuses when my teams lose. However, people start lying and yes, I will get defensive. 

You remember earlier in the year when I gave you a hard time about you top ten poll??  You said it was "the only poll that matters". And yes those were your exact words. 

I know you are a good guy. I have been around long enough to see that. But sometimes you word things the wrong way. It does make you appear to come off boastful at times. Again I know that's not how you really are. You definitely know your football. People that haven't been around as long see some of your posts and get rubbed the wrong way. Doesn't make them bad people either. They just don't get you. JMO.