AP POLL CLASS 2A AUGUST 27 2018

Southtowner

On 8/29/2018 at 6:40 PM, JacketNationFan1 said:

I can believe that, but the question for me is not being down 14 before you get off the bus it's getting down 14 and then the thought of oh crap we are on the creekbank and we are down 2 scores and you start to force the issue and the next time you look up at the scoreboard it's 35-0

I guess that scenario was answered tonight. Smh. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2018 at 10:32 PM, Southtowner said:

Read it and weep

Class 2A

School Record Pts Prv
1. Meigs Co. (11) 3-0 won
2. Columbia Academy (5) 3-0 won
3. Peabody (1) 3-0 won
4. Adamsville 2-1 loss
5. Tyner 2-1 won
6. Union City 0-3 loss
7. Sullivan North 3-0 won
8. Waverly 1-1 dnp
9. Watertown 3-0 won
10. Oneida 3-0 won
Others receiving 12 or more points: Polk County 21, Riverside 18, Marion Co. 17.

#4 and #6 loss. All others won. 

12 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Anyone see any shake ups besides  U.C and Aville dropping a bit???

I would say the top three will stay the same, Watertown will probably go up a few spots, don’t know if they will jump some of the other team that won because from the looks of it, they were not very high on TC to start with, I would have them at 4. Sullivan North would not be in my top 10. JMO

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I would say the top three will stay the same, Watertown will probably go up a few spots, don’t know if they will jump some of the other team that won because from the looks of it, they were not very high on TC to start with, I would have them at 4. Sullivan North would not be in my top 10. JMO

You do not know anything at all about Sullivan North.

6 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

You do not know anything at all about Sullivan North.

I know a little, I have a few friends up that way, and they were at the Sullivan North vs Northview game, just going on what I was told.

Do you believe they are the #7 team in the state in 2A? Honest question.