ORHS needs to replace Sevier Co. next season. Who do you want to see OR play?

WillieTheWildcats

2 hours ago, dkota44 said:

You think Oak Ridge will move to 4-5A and just take Catholic's spot?

If everything stays as it is, I think we will be moved there.  Of course, that is a big if.  Something else to consider is whether the Knox County schools that moved up to 5A will want to stay there.  The path to state in 5A is pretty crowded in East TN.  

16 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I don’t care what you believe. And I don’t answer to you Einstein. I answered to one man on this Earth and he passed 7 years ago. 

You're so full of yourself that it's nauseating. You're running your mouth about how close you are to Coach Hunt...if true, tell us about the conversation you had with him about what he said about playing OR. Get Gaddis's number from him and call him too....or is Gaddis standing beside you as well? And I don't expect you to answer to me...but at least make good on your claim...your boast...and tell Coach Hunt (who I'm sure is with you now going over his Fulton game plan) I said hello. I feel so honored to able to converse with a person that's such an integral part of the Maryville High School football program!

4 minutes ago, catswild said:

You're so full of yourself that it's nauseating. You're running your mouth about how close you are to Coach Hunt...if true, tell us about the conversation you had with him about what he said about playing OR. Get Gaddis's number from him and call him too....or is Gaddis standing beside you as well? And I don't expect you to answer to me...but at least make good on your claim...your boast...and tell Coach Hunt (who I'm sure is with you now going over his Fulton game plan) I said hello. I feel so honored to able to converse with a person that's such an integral part of the Maryville High School football program!

Lol That’s my comment for you LOL!!!

Edited by rebelwoman87

27 minutes ago, boyfromsi said:

If everything stays as it is, I think we will be moved there.  Of course, that is a big if.  Something else to consider is whether the Knox County schools that moved up to 5A will want to stay there.  The path to state in 5A is pretty crowded in East TN.  

I’d like to see OR come to Region 4-5A and someone else like Karns or Clinton. But like you said that is if all those schools stay up

1 hour ago, catswild said:

You have no idea buddy. Speedial.... lol.  The MARYVILLE MAFIA is thick.  Tell em BC. 

And you should feel honored that you are even acknowledged.

Edited by GREYRIDERx

3 hours ago, boyfromsi said:

Hmm. I hadn't thought of the potential shake up with Catholic going DII. If Oak Ridge went to 4-5A, they could just fill a non region game with Clinton. I would like to see Oak Ridge and Clinton stay together though. Maybe move West down there.