Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

11 minutes ago, wtaylor said:

If TC plays to their ability, they win this game. I still believe they are the best team in 2A top to bottom. With that being said, is Waggoner on the first train out of town if TC is bounced in the second round?

I really hope that is not the case. He has stepped up the discipline and I am glad to see it. 

3 hours ago, wtaylor said:

If TC plays to their ability, they win this game. I still believe they are the best team in 2A top to bottom. With that being said, is Waggoner on the first train out of town if TC is bounced in the second round?

Only if he makes a decision to leave but I can't see coach Wagg leaving 

2 hours ago, Bms54 said:

Tc best player was dismissed from the team after the watertown game the other tail backs are no where near the Ford kid and Ford I believe from seeing both him and Baines play Ford was the better player with the biggest impact on the team

Ford and Bains haven't played in a game together this year 

2 hours ago, Bms54 said:

Tc best player was dismissed from the team after the watertown game the other tail backs are no where near the Ford kid and Ford I believe from seeing both him and Baines play Ford was the better player with the biggest impact on the team

Ford was and will be a good player but top player on all of TC team No at best he was a top 10 player and he will have a great season next year if he decides to come back and play 

19 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

As a neutral SP fan. I think both fan bases believe they will win. It should be a really good game. If it’s a low scoring game I like Trousdale’s chances, but if it turns into a track meet Tyner’s chances improve. 

Special teams may be the difference as well. Our #89 is a pretty decent kicker!

13 hours ago, RTD said:

Like I said I said nothing about common opponents or even a scrimmage that happen before the start of the season and TC pulled their starters in the game against MC by the end of the third I'm not playing the game point game for the second time 

I assume that the Baines kid is a starter. The box score shows that he ran for a 48 yard touchdown with 7:50 remaining in the 4th quarter.

The Lebanon-Democrat reported. RTD you must be truthful(lol).