Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

18 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Don't shoot the messenger because I'm just asking, but.....   Is the era of Maryville over?

No way, no how!! Every blue moon, even the best programs run into a team that, for whatever reason, is better than them on THAT night. Oakland had a different mentality last night than they had a couple of months ago. A betting man would already put big money on Maryville for 2019! 

2 minutes ago, SCtribe said:

I dont have time to read all 21 pages, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned. When was the last time Maryville has been shut out? Also when was the last time Maryville lost by 35 or more points? Thanks

Heritage beat us 28-0 in 2000 in week 3. We lost the first four games and won out after that winning state. I’m not sure about 35 or more points. I’d have to look that up. 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

No way, no how!! Every blue moon, even the best programs run into a team that, for whatever reason, is better than them on THAT night. Oakland had a different mentality last night than they had a couple of months ago. A betting man would already put big money on Maryville for 2019! 

Good to hear!     I regret not being able to see a Maryville game this year, first time in several years I have not seen them play.

9 minutes ago, SCtribe said:

I dont have time to read all 21 pages, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned. When was the last time Maryville has been shut out? Also when was the last time Maryville lost by 35 or more points? Thanks

Cleveland beat us 70-28 back in 93 but we were going through hard times during that period like they are in Kingsport.